14. FEELINGS

Taehyung was tired cause of traveling still he wanted some relaxment. Then he came here in the club but here so many girls and boys was dancing, drinking, hugging their loves and some couples doing romance. He don't like such places. he averted my eyes from them. when he was in abroad that time he was used to went club. But since came to south korea he never went. Its first time in korea he is in there, best thing is he have his brothers and best friend with him.

Jimin - Let's go to bar's side

They went to bar section and about to sat on the chair but they heard their names from other side. They saw seokjin calling them. Seokjin came to them.

Seokjin - Finally, you guys are here.

Taehyung - Ehen you came here? and how you know we are going to come here?

He smirked and said.

Seokjin - Actually I told jimin to brought you here

Taehyung looked at jimin. Jimin sheepishly smiled at him. Taehyung shook his head looking at him.

Jungkook - Let's sit

He said then he saw seokjin face then he gulped looking at him. seokjin was angry he came close to him. he twisted his ear and said.

Seokjin - You little bunny, When you came here? you not had time when I called you to come to my wedding

Jungkook - Ahh.......hhh hyung it's hurting

Seokjin - Good!

Jungkook - I wanted to come but I was in London that time that's why I can't come please next time I will come sorry

He said in one breath then instantly seokjin left his ear. Seokjin paused for second and recalled what he said.

Seokjin - Wait.. what you said? Next time? I'm not going to marry again with anyone okay because I love my wife jisoo so much.

They three were looking at him. They were feeling happy cause they heard their hyung's love confession. When seokjin realised what he said for a second ago he put his hand on his mouth and looked at vminkook they were looking at him in teasing way. They were going to say something to him before they heard girls voice.

"Awwwwwww"

When they turned their head to that direction from there that voice came. Their eyes widened cause of shock.

Jisoo hide her face with her hands due to blushing. Y/n and lisa were laugh while looking at her with sidely hugging her.

Yeah! Girls were came to that club where their boys came. Seokjin told to jisoo bring y/n to that club.

When seokjin saw that his wife blushing he instatly went to her and immediately hugged her. Everyone were looking at them lovingly. Then vminkook came there. Taehyung was continueously looking at y/n ever since when he saw her. He was admiring her beauty her long hair, that short red dress, pink lips and her gorgeous face. y/n was busy in looking at jisoo and seokjin that's why She not know who else there.but when she felt that someone looking at her intensely she turned saw that man. She flinched at the spot because of shocked. They both are looking at each other.

Meanwhile, When lisa looked at the person that stood beside taehyung. She was looking at him angrily. When jungkook saw her his eyes widened and he was deathly glaring at her. They're mustly swearing each other. Internally

After some seconds later. Jisoo and seokjin broke their hug and jisoo saw taehyung and y/n looking at each other she smiled then she felt that seokjin patting her hand to tell her see there. When she looked at the other side. They saw same with jungkook and lisa. Both couple were looking each other.The difference is taehyung and y/n were looking at each other lovingly. Like they're communicating their words through the eyes. But jungkook and lisa were looking at each other angrily. Like they're fighting with each other through the eyes.