20. GOOD NEWS

Jungkook – I can't forget that night ever, its ok if you not like me now but I will make you fall for me because I LIKE YOU

Taehyung and y/n frozen at the spot when they heard this. Their eyes were widened due to jungkook's confession as sudden and they looking at each other. They came in reality and went to balcony. They did fake coughing to give inform them that that they were caught by taehyung and y/n. Like they are playing hide and seek

Meanwhile, Jungkook and lisa were in intense conversation when they intrrupted by taehyung and y/n. jungkook instantly step back from lisa and keep distance between them. Lisa was like glued to wall, she was statue at the spot due to shock and embarrassment. She was processing what is happening?

Lisa and jungkook were sat on the single couch looking at the floor, Meanwhile taehyung and y/n were stood front of glaring at them like they will eat them alive.

Taehyung – What a great surprise we got! right y/n?

Y/n – Ohh! yes you are right! And that is from my best friend and from your cousin brother its Great!

Taehyung and y/n said to each other but wants to hear by them. On this statements lisa keep silent but jungkook rolled his eyes then sighed deeply before answering his brother and his wife.

Jungkook – First of all what we did and happened between us it's non of your business and second we like each other

Jungkook bravely gives answer them, lisa instantly glared at him.

Lisa – Excuse me! this is last time I'm telling you Mr. jeon jungkook I don't like you

She said pointing her finger at him furiously.

Jungkook – You are lying, your eyes telling that you like me so stop pretending Ms. Lisa

They raised their voice at each other with showing fire from their eyes. Taehyung and y/n was stood like they are counsellor and front of them a couple with problems. Taehyung was about to stop them from bickering when they heard voice of his elder brother.

Seokjin – Hey! What are you guys doing here at this time? what happened?

He said observing firstly taehyung and y/n then averted his eyes to lisa and jungkook. He was scanning their faces and he caught them suspicious.

Y/n – They like each other

Lisa – No it's not true

She said to seokjin and he got shocked and his eyes widened, jungkook was about to say something when taehyung spoke.

Taehyung – We eye witnessed their love

He said sarcastically to them with sightly smirk.

At the point their attention caught by the loud sound. They rushed to kitchen area to see what happened. The next moment their eyes widened looking at the person who was lying unconscious on the floor.

Seokjin – Hey jisoo wake up, what happened to you?

He was worried for her because she didn't open her eyes.

Taehyung – Hyung take her to your room, I'll call the doctor

He instantly nodded at taehyung and picked her in bridal style and went to their room. He laid her on the bed and he settled himself beside her.

Taehyung called the doctor and y/n was rubbing jisoo's hand with lisa. Seokjin caressing her head with worry visible in his eyes.

Seokjin – Why she isn't opening her eyes?