2. KIM SEOKJIN

Taehyung is stand front of big mansion .He is feeling happy and at the same time he is was nervous internally, Cause of many years later he going to be meet his family. After some seconds he sighed and goes towards the front door and pressed the doorbell button. Then a minute later one maid came and opened the door. She is old lady . She is working there since taehyung 's childhood.

Ms. Lee - Tae..... welcome back

She said happily with cheerfulness in her voice . Taehyung just lightly smiled at her.

Ms. Lee - Come in dear.

She said that and goes to telling to family members that taehyung is reached at the home . He enter in the house and put his bag on the couch and phone on the table. He looking at everywhere with that he automatically smiled and he thought himself Nothing change he heard voice of foot steps and turn back to see who it is and he sees .

( his father standed in SRK pose to hug his son )

He chuckled and goes towards to his dad. Taehyung's dad hugged him and he hugged him back.

Mr. Kim - Ohh! My son how many years later I'm seeing you .

Taehyung - I missed you.

Mr.kim's eyes were shining due to happiness. Taehyung tightly hugs him .Then they back off the hug to see Mrs. Kim. She comes to him she cupped his face with her palm and said.

Mrs. Kim - Finally!!!! My tae is here front of me .You don't know how much I missed you

Mrs. kim's voice little soft and her tone was emotional. Her wet eyes telling that how much she is happy to see her younger son taehyung, her tae front of her. She is near to cry when taehyung hugged her . Taehyung's dad seeing then while standing little far both mother son's meeting .Taehyung said.

Teahyung - Eomma. Don't cry l'm not going anywhere now.

As he said, her crying stops. Mrs. Kim pinched his cheek lightly then widely smiled looking at him.

Mrs. Kim - you better not

Suddenly they heard noise of safari car, Their eyes turned towards the front door . After some seconds door opened by one of the maid and one handsome , Dashing man comes from outside .

 After some seconds door opened by one of the maid and one handsome , Dashing man comes from outside