10. PAST

SOME DAYS AGO

MRS.KIM'S POV

When that day jisoo and seokjin got married. Everyone saw y/n and tae's accidental kiss.

My mind filled with many thoughts - Is there something between them? why they are always awkward with each other? Definitely something is going on between them. I know that kiss was pure accidental and I have trust on my son. Then suddenly my attention went towards that girl named lisa. I was looking at tae and she too. Then I remmembered she is friend of y/n. when that day jisoo came in our home that time y/n got call from her. And today, whole time she was with y/n. I think she is best friend of y/n. She was looking at them like she knows something more about them. Maybe she knows everything.

I have to do something

⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘

Lisa was talking to Seokjin on phone. She stood one of the room that was brides. Only family members are left. Lisa still there because she is PA of jisoo. After some time jisoo came there.

Jisoo - Lisa listen as you know that seokjin and me will going to our honeymoon so you have to handle everything when I'm not here. Okay

Lisa - Okay, ma'am I will handle everything perfectly.

She said dramatically.

Then jisoo changed her wedding gown into simple causual dress. For flight. Then Jisoo asked to lisa suddenly when lisa was helping her in hairstyle.

Jisoo - Lisa

Lisa - Hmm

Jisoo - I know that kiss was accidental but don't you think they both act weird around each other.

Lisa - Yea It's obvious for them

She said while she in her thoughts not knowing jisoo unknown about y/n and taehyung's past.

Jisoo - What!

Jisoo processing what lisa said accidentally.

Lisa - Nothing

Jisoo - No you have know something about them right?

Jisoo said while clearing her doubt. But lisa looked at other side. She was thinking about not sure she have to give answer her or not. When jisoo noticed that she again said.

Jisoo - Lisa come on tell me

Then lisa sat on the one of the chair. Then jisoo sat on other one. She was curious to know that. Lisa sighed and started to tell her what happen in the past

Lisa - They had past y/n came in our highschool from her hometown daegu when we were in our last year. The first one who was her friend in the highschool was me, then a few days later taehyung and y/n met and they became good friends within few days. Taehyung had cold behavior from the beginning. I didn't talk to him much because of his nature. Although he was the crush of many girls in highschool at that time. Meanwhile, back then y/n's parents had died in an accident not long ago. Because of this, she seemed depressed and introverted.

She pause and continued again.

Lisa - I think what makes them bond so well is that they are a bit similar. And besides they both understood each other very well. After a few days they started spending a lot of time with each other. At that time me and jimin started to realize that there was something going on or that they both had feelings for each other.

She was about to say further but then jisoo interrupted.

Jisoo - If everything was going well between them, then what was happened that now they don't talk to each other properly.

Lisa listened her and spoke.

Lisa - Then a person got involved in this story.

Jisoo - What who?

She asked in curiosity.

Lisa - As I know she was taehyung's childhood friend. And she used to be with taehyung and us. She caused a rift between taehyung and y/n. Later they would talked very little. A few days after that we had holidays. And then taehyung decided to share his feelings to y/n so he invited her to a cafe. But when arrived there saw taehyung proposing to his childhood friend with a rose. And there she felt beartbroken.💔

At the time y/n thought he was going to propose to his childhood friend so he invited her to the cafe. That night she came to me and told me this. I told her, you maybe mistaken the scene but she was not ready to listen anything. I also said that you feel this way because you have feelings for him. and she must tell him this. But she being less expressive!

The next day she got know about her grandmother died. Y/n loved her so much. She left there without telling anyone. Taehyung called her many times but she didn't picked up his calls. because no one knew that she had gone to daegu, not even me.

When she came back from daegu, Taehyung's childhood friend came to meet her and she made y/n feel so bad cause of she was so upset with y/n because she broke taehyung's heart. That day taehyung called y/n in the café he wants to confess his feelings to y/n and he were just rehearsing with his friend. Then y/n realized that taehyung has same feeling as her. Her misunderstanding was cleared up but by then taehyung had gone abroad. I didn't interfere in their matter cause I wasn't sure about what y/n feels for Taehyung and then taehyung went to abroad so there was no any chance to go back and clear everything.

I have told you everything I know, and that's why they're avoiding each other.

Yea, but I don't know how much taehyung knows about this.

Jisoo - I don't had clue about it until now

"Even I didn't know"

Jisoo said in sad tone because she was feeling sad after knew about her best friend's past. But at that time someone spoke. Lisa and jisoo turned towards that direction of voice. And they both shocked.

"Mrs.Kim"

They both said in nearly shouting.

Mrs.kim - I heard everything

She pause. She was look like a she was in deep thought. And jisoo and lisa were just looking at her with tensed expression. and then said

Mrs.kim - What if now we reunite them?

She said in normal tone but lisa and jisoo couldn't believe on her words. After they believe they both lightly laugh and jisoo said.

Jisoo - Wow! Eomma it will be great if we reunite them

Lisa - Yeah

She said in embarrassment because she had said may things about taehyung too, and Mrs. Kim of course heard it.

Mrs.Kim - Don't feel awkward lisa because of you, I got know about them

Lisa smiled and said

Lisa - But how can we do that?

"I have plan"

They turned their head towards the direction

"Seokjin"

Mrs.Kim - So you have already know about them?

She said in little angry voice.

Seokjin - No! lisa I think you forgot to hang up the call

She check and said

Lisa - Ohh! No! how can....... anyway what's the plan I'm so excited.

------- ------- ------- ------- -------

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

❤💜