16. WEDDING

"This man have capacity of can kill anyone with his visuals"

All people were gathered for wedding ceremony of taehyung and y/n's. Taehyung reached at the wedding hall with family members and relatives. Taehyung enthusiastically stood on the stage, Nervousness clearly visible on his face.

Seokjin – She is coming in few minutes.

Seokjin said looking at his brother who was continuously staring at entrance. Taehyung nodded and asked his brother. Jungkook and jimin were with him.

Taehyung – Am I looking good?

Jungkook – Yeah, hyung you are

Jimin patted taehyung's shoulder signaling him jungkook is right. Jimin was sentimental right now cause of his best friend getting married and also he is still single. Then they heard people were saying bride is looking beautiful.

Taehyung turned his head towards the door and this moment like everything was stopped around him. His eyes are like forgot to blink. Automatically, his lips brought smile on his face. It was just like dream for him.

Meanwhile, When y/n entered everyone's eyes only on Y/n, Her left arm held in her brother suga's right and behind her jisoo and lisa was her bridesmaids. She kept lightly smile on her face but when she saw the person in black suit lovingly looking at her. That little heart of y/n started beating heavily. Like he want to come out of that place and see who making speed this fast.

Y/n sighed and took final step and stood on the stage front of taehyung. Taehyung gave her soft smile and she did back.

Suga – Taehyung y/n is too precious for me and in my life and heart I have special place for her, Don't hurt her ever, Treat her like a queen and most important......

TAKE CARE OF MY SISTER.

He about to continue but interrupted by namjoon and hoseok, they did suga's words completed. They three said same words. Taehyung a bit flinch cause of her brothers nearly shout on him.

Taehyung – Promise, I will

He said looking at y/n who was blushing. Then priest spoke.

( I dont know much about white wedding, I searched this info on internet, If there is any sequence of rituals wrong then I'm apologize for that )

Priest – Do you take Min y/n as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in heath, to love and cherish until death do you part?

Taehyung saw into y/n's eyes and said.

Taehyung – I do

After that he asked to y/n.

Priest - Do you take Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in heath, to love and cherish until death do you part?

She looked at her brothers and then she lightly smiled looking at taehyung and said.

Y/n I do

Then they exchanged their rings as everyone clapped for them.

Priest – I declared you as husband and wife, Now kiss the bride

Taehyung slowly stepped forward and held y/n's hands in his. When y/n felt taehyung held her hands she looked at him. She was looking down due to shyness. Taehyung saw a bit nervousness but after a second she again smiled at him. Taehyung smiled back then softly held her cheek placed his lips softly on her pinkish one. She instantly respond back after some seconds later they pulled away with that everyone cheered for them.