Chapter~°1°: The Starting of The New Beginning 💫

Author POV: Y/N was coming back from school with her friends while raillering. She and her family lives in a apartment on 37th floor! She bid her friends bye from their apartment gate and went inside. She pressed the lift button to call the lift. When the lift opened she saw a familiar face. She immediately greeted and bowed her! She was none other than Mrs.Kim.

Y/N: Hey Aunty! Good morning how are you?(with a sweet smile and a side hug)

Mrs.Kim: Awww my girl I am alright! Yk Tae is coming back today I am so excited to finally see my son after almost long 12 years!

Tae left Seoul when he was only 7. He went to America for his better studies and maybe for some other reasons too?

Y/N: Oh then toa My Aunty is the happiest today, isn't it?

Mrs Kim: Yes of course my pretty girl! Oh by the way,Did your Mamma told you about tomorrow's party? Actually we are arranging a small welcome party for Tae! Just some close mates yk!

Y/N: Oh okay! Mamma hasn't told me yet but maybe she is planning to tell me now!

Mrs Kim: Oh! Be there alright honey?

Y/N: Yeah Aunty sure! See you tomorrow!

Y/N hugged Mrs Kim before they bid good bye to each other. Y/N got on her floor and went in. Her mother opened the door and she asked her about tomorrow's party.

Y/N Mom: Oh yeah I thought to tell you after you come back from school.

Y/N: Oh it's alright Mamma! Let me get fresh first

Y/N Mom: Ok till then let me get something for you to eat.

Y/N went to get fresh and to change her clothes! After she's done,she came to eat something. Y/N and her mom was talking about random things.

Y/N: Mamma Aunty and Uncle both are so sweet! Maybe their son will be also sweet na?

Y/N's Mom: Yeah! Tae is such a good boy! He was so sweet when he was a kid! When Tae left you were only 5 years old and he was 7. I am also very excited to see him!

Y/N: Oh okay! By the way Mom where's Baba?

Y/N's Mom: Oh your Baba is on the way I called him just 10 mins ago!

Then it was almost the end of the day! It was 12 at night right now. Y/N was standing in her balcony with a cup of coffee,lights were off,her hair was flying a bit because of the breeze and she was enjoying the night view of Seoul while listening to music. She was thinking about a lot of things! Her future, friends,how she spent her whole day! Then she got a reminder of Her and Mrs Kim's conversation. She was wondering how he would look,how he would be! While wondering all these she thought now she needs to sleep as it's getting late! She went in and drifted in a sound sleep!

Y/N be like: Anjana,Andekhasa,Pagla sa,Diwana Sa Jane o kaise Hoga reee?😉😂Aghhh! God knows how he will be,how he will look,how he will talk! Let's see! 😉💫