Chapter~°22°:Broken Heart💔

Author POV: It was the day! The love of Y/N's life is coming home after long 4 years! She was very excited to see him after so long! She was excited to be in his embrace again! She was longing for his kisses! Hickeys! She got ready real soon! Y/N has become more pretty,womanly in these last 4 years! Now the Kim Family and Lee family with Jungkook is leaving for the Airport! They reached airport and was waiting for them to come out!

Mrs Kim: I am so excited to meet my son! It's been so long since I have seen him for the last time!

Y/N: Aww Eomma! I am also so excited to see him!

Mrs Kim: Ohooo someone is in Love huh?

Y/N:Eomma! Eomma! (She shaked Mrs Kim)

They saw 6 handsome boys coming towards them! And Y/N were smiling brightly seeing the love of her life coming towards her! But her heart dropped a bit seeing a beautiful woman walking beside Tae. But she thought that girl is maybe his friend or something! So she kept smiling but her smile is a bit gloomy now.

Tae reached where his family members were standing. He came and hugged his Mom! And said Hi to Y/N while she thought Tae will hug her directly! He didn't even look at her closely! And her smile fade away! But she wore a fake smile quickly! Jimin noticed her fake smile. Tae introduced the girl beside him happily!

Tae: Eomma, Meet Han So Hee! So hee, my Eomma!

So hee hugged Mrs Kim and Mrs Kim and Tae exchanged some looks. Mrs Kim was obviously disappointed! Y/N was clever enough to understand what happened and what is going to happen. But she tried to stay clam and not to cry. All of them left for their apartment! Then they went to their respective houses! Now it was evening. Y/N went to the roof and was crying silently, remembering all the memories she has with Taehyung! Suddenly she heard some footsteps and laugh so she turned back to see Taehyung and So Hee were walking hand in hand and was enjoying! Tae noticed Y/N and came to her. So hee was with him too but a bit far.

Tae: Hey Y/N

Y/N: Hey! (She said in a soft and silent tone)

Tae: I think you can already sense what has happened! So I am here to apologise! I....

Y/N: It's alright Mr Kim! It's not your fault! People fall in Love with wrong people sometimes! It was my mistake! Not yours! I fell for you and the mistake was totally mine. It's alright (her eyes were sparking with tears but she said with a little smile)

Tae couldn't see her eyes as it was dark.

Tae: Thank you for understanding Y/N!

He left and went to the other side of the roof with So Hee. Y/N was crying silently but suddenly Jimin came and saw Y/N was crying. So Jimin came to cheer her up!

Jimin: Yaaahhhh Leee Y/N! What's uppp!!! What are you doing here alone?

Y/N hugged Jimin immediately. And was crying miserably! Jimin couldn't understand what to do at that moment but he somehow figured it out and said

Jimin: Hey! Y/N! Stop crying! Don't cry please! See we all are here for you! There are many people who loves for you! Cares for you! Your parents, Uncle-Aunty, your friends, Jungkookie and.....and Me too! (He said while creasing her hair)

Y/N didn't say anything for some minutes. And was still crying and Jimin was consoling her continuously! Jimin and Y/N have become good friends Actually best friends! As Jimin came in Seoul for 1 year in between! So they became good friends during that period! But what they didn't know was someone watching them with frowning eyebrows from a bit far!

Y/N: I am sorry Jiminahh! Yk na you are my best friend! I don't want to hide my feelings from you at least! I don't want to be fake with you like I am with others right now!

Jimin: Ik Y/N! You are my best friend for the rest of my life! I will always be there whenever you need me! It's ok. You can tell me whatever you feel.

Y/N: Thank you Jiminah! I always look upto you.

Jimin smiled and said

Jimin: Hey! Tomorrow is Taehyung's welcome party! Do come! I will introduce you with my Hyungs too!

Y/N: No Jimin! I will not come! I can't!

Jimin: You have to Y/N! Trust me Tae will come back to you! Remember once you told me that Before leaving for New York Tae told you that if he even ever gets distracted,he will come back to eventually! So let's see if he comes back or not! But you can't just give up already!

Jungkook: Yess Y/N! Jimin is right! Please! I know my Hyung has made a mistake,he's a human after all! You have made mistakes,I have,Jiminie Hyung has! Everyone in this world made mistakes! But the one who understands his mistake and precify it,is the real person! Please let us try once! And you should try with us once too!

Y/N: Okay! But I won't try in that way! I will try in my own away! (She said and wiped her tears sassyly)

To be continued.......💫