Chapter~°12°:The Big Day💌

Author POV: It's been 1 week already. You have seen Taehyung a lot of times during this week. You both went out to select your outfit for your engagement day,both the families went together to buy the engagement rings. Both of your parents were really happy. You selected the decoration for the day and they were happy with it. You and Tae have bonded a bit more goodly in these past few days. Finally today is the day! And you are sitting on a tool, getting ready. Suddenly someone hugged your neck from behind you looked at the mirror to see the person and it was Wren.

Wren: Hey! My girl is looking so pretty huh! Hey listen if you even become a mother na you are always gonna be my girl!

Y/N: (I smiled a little) yes of course!

Wren: (kissed her cheek) I wanted all your kisses (with a pout) but looks like someone else is gonna have all of them huh(she said with a teasing smile)

Y/N: (sighed) When will the others come?

Wren: Everyone will come eventually don't worry!

Suddenly Moon came and said.....

Moon: Hey Wren! How are you?

Moon said while coming towards Y/N and gave her a warm hug. These days Moon supported Y/N a lot! She was there all the time! Helped her with each and everything.

Wren: I am good! What about you Moon?

Moon: I am also good! Where are others?

Wren: They will be here soon Ig.

After some times, Clara,Juliet,Mili,Hannah,Nancy and Eunwoo came. Now it was time for the actual show. Y/N's Mom called Moon and told her to bring Y/N out. Y/N was a bit nervous but she thought right now, at this moment it was just a drama scene! And moreover Tae is her best friend! She had to trust him! Y/N walked out holding Wren and Moon hand,being followed by the others. Everyone had happy tears glistening in their eyes. They reached quite close and Saw Tae for the first time!

Wren: Sissy! Why were you exactly crying! Like YOU.ARE.ACTUALLY.GETTING.ENGAGED.TO.THIS.DUDE! Like for real!

Y/N: Yeah Why? Is there any problem?

Clara: Of course broo! Like look at him he's so handsome! How can you cry when you are getting married to a man who is Idk how many girls dream boy!

All of them Lauged a little! Then reached the place where Tae and their families were standing. Jungkook and Jimin was there too. Tae extend his hand and Wren gave Y/N's hand in his hand. Tae hold it and made Y/N stand In front of him. Tae gave Y/N a sweet smile and nodded giving her encourage. Y/N smiled back a little.

Mrs Kim: Tae here! (She said while giving him the ring)

Tae took the ring from her hand and made Y/N wear it while starring at Y/N's eyes.

Y/N's Mom: Y/N (She said keeping a hand on her shoulder and gave her the ring)

Y/N made Taehyung wear the ring while a roll of tear dropped on Taehyung's back plam. He looked at Y/N's eyes with softeness and creased her hand a little. Then Tae and Y/N was standing there,still holding hands,interwined. Y/N's Friends came and congratulated them. Wren stood next to Y/N and whispered

Wren: Look at you now! Just a few moments ago you were crying because you didn't want to get engaged! Now you are standing here happily smiling, talking with him and holding hands with him that too interwined! Huh! Gezzz I don't believe this gurl anymore!

Y/N was about to say something but Wren came in front of Tae and took a look of him from head to Toe. Tae raised his brows and gave a awkward smile when Wren's eyes met his!

Wren: Oh hey Mr! Listen Y/N is ours no matter how much you try to snatch her! And listen don't you dare to hurt her! Otherwise we, girls will beat you to the dead!

Tae: (He Lauged a little) Ok I got you Ms ....? (He said looking at Y/N)

Y/N:Wren! One from my group! My best friend!

Tae: Okay So Ms. Wren,You don't have to worry Y/N is yours and will always remain yours! And I will try my best to not to hurt her (He looked at Y/N with a sincere smile and Y/N also gave him a warm smile)

Wren: Hmm good! Remember these words of yours! Alright?!

All of them came one by one and threated Taehyung. It was a fun day! It was just them the families and the closest friends that's it!

The ceremony is still going on. I will write other half in another chapter!

Will 'Gang de filles' and Taehyung end up being friends or enemies only? Will Taehyung actually made those promises from bottom of his heart? Is he actually thinking of a future with Y/N?

To be continued.......💫