Chapter~°15°: Hidding Things?🍁

Author POV: The next day Y/N had school. She went to school and came back at her usual. After coming back she took a shower and had some food. Now it was afternoon,almost 5:30. Suddenly Y/N's house telephone started ringing,she picked up the call.

?:Hello Y/N?

Y/N: Yes Aunty. How are you? (She smiled)

It was Mrs Kim!

Mrs Kim: Hey sweetie I am fine! How are you?

Y/N: I am doing good too aunty!

Mrs Kim: Well I have a work for my sweetheart! Hope she won't refuse,will she?

Y/N: No aunty tell na!

Mrs Kim: You need to go and see Taehyung. Go to the garage,you will find our driver. He will drive you to the place where Tae is right now.

Y/N: O-okay Aunty! But suddenly? He's alright, right?

Mrs Kim: Yeah yeah he's alright! But I see someone is caring about her hubby huh? (She teased)

Y/N: Ohooo aunty! Even if he wasn't supposed to be my husband,I would have asked it anyways! (She laughed and rolled her eyes)

Mrs Kim: Okayy okay! I am sorry,now get ready and go!

Y/N: Okayyy Mam! Your wish my command (she saluted and laughed)

Mrs Kim Laughed back. Y/N quickly got ready in her casual and went down to the garage. She got in the car and the driver drove her to a farm house. And it was Kim's farm house. She went inside and started calling Taehyung's name.

Y/N: Tae? Taehyung? Tae? (She was searching suddenly she saw in the garden through the transparent glass door)

She opened the glass door and called Tae but he couldn't hear anything as he was wearing some kind of a headphone and was holding a gun in his hand. And he was targeting the target board. Y/N amusedly stood beside Taehyung. He hadn't noticed her yet! Taehyung shot a bullet and it just intersected at the right point! Just in the middle of the target board. Y/N flinched. Tae finally looked beside him to reload the gun. And he saw Y/N and he became shocked but didn't show it to Y/N. He saw Y/N was quite scared so he cupped Y/N's cheeks and made her look at him. He smiled and said

Taehyung: Y/N? What are you doing here? That too suddenly? Is everything all right?

Y/N: I.....I just...Aunty.....aunty told me to meet you.

Taehyung: I am so sorry I didn't know that you would be coming here! If I knew I wouldn't have practiced shooting here.

Y/N: You Look already professional Tae? You don't need practice (she had no expressions on her face)

Taehyung: Y/N,Y/N,Y/N! You know na Dadda owns one of the biggest industries in Korea? So we need to know all this for our own safety! For our own protection. You didn't misunderstand? You got me na? (He said being nervous)

Y/N: No it's alright Tae (she smiled a little)

Taehyung: You wanna learn too? Let me teach you (he smiled brightly)

Y/N: Tae... Taehyung how can I?

Taehyung pulled her in his embrace and hugged her from behind hold her hand from behind. Making her hold the gun. And pulled the trigger using her fingers. She closed her eyes because of fear. When she opened her eyes she saw that the bullet intersected at the right point. She jumped in happiness in his embrace.

Y/N: Tae... Taeee Yaaayyyy we did itttt~

She was jumping and smiling happily. Tae just admired her with eyes full of.....Love? Or something else? But suddenly Tae saw something which made him a little upset.

Taehyung: Y/N! Y/N stop.

Y/N: Wae? What happened?

Taehyung: Where's your ring? Why aren't you wearing your ring?

Y/N looked at her finger and remembered what Tae said last night. She immediately became nervous and looked at Tae.

Y/N: Ammm actually...I went to school na that's why!

Taehyung: Didn't I tell you to wear the ring even at school?

Y/N: I am sorry Tae (she held her both ears and made an innocent puppy face)

Taehyung held her hands and removed them from her ears and said

Taehyung: Hey! Don't do that okay! Don't take advantage of my weakness!

Y/N smiled and Tae hold her waist and pulled her closer and said that

Taehyung: You deserve a punishment, don't you? (He said in his raspy deep voice)

He saw Y/N became hell nervous and started trembling. He whispered in her ear and said

Taehyung: Wanna eat Ramyeon together? (He winked)

But saw Y/N became shocked. Seeing her reaction Tae brusted into a laugh. She became fake angry.

Y/N: Yaaahhh! Kim Taehyung!!!!

She started chasing her and he started running while laughing. Y/N started laughing too. Suddenly Taehyung came and caught Y/N from behind and started swing her in the air holding her waist from behind.

Is this the starting of Taehyung and Y/N's happy life? Or is this the starting of their miserable life with lots of ups and downs?

To be continued........💫