Chapter~°5°: Maybe Destiny?✨

Author POV: Y/N was shocked af but tried to understand Taehyung's situation and thought of helping him! As by helping him you can also make Pearl pissed of and have fun!

Y/N: Yes. Me & Taehyung,we,we are in a relationship (with a smile) So stay away from my boy!

At that Time one of Taehyung's school friend announced about couple dance! It will be a switching partner pattern couple dance. As soon as the announcement finished, Taehyung said

Taehyung: Excuse Us Pearl! (He held Y/N's hand and started pulling Y/N towards the dance floor)

YN was confused but didn't said anything.Soon They were on the dance floor. Taehyung took Y/N's one hand in his hand and placed his another hand on her waist. Y/N placed her another hand on his shoulder.

Taehyung: Thanks! And I am sorry. But please help me for a while!

Y/N: Ok Ok Arashee! But yk she and you look SO GOOD together (Y/N brusted into laugh)

Tae: Yaah! (Stopped seeing her smile and started smile with her)

Y/N and Taehyung was dancing together in a perfect sync. Both were smiling, enjoying,talking! Suddenly Mrs Kim and Y/N's Mom came to this side to call Y/N but they both saw this scene and became surprised! Mrs Kim and Y/N's Mom both were so happy!

Mrs.Kim: Ayyy Gayoung Are you thinking the same what I am thinking?

Y/N's Mom: I know what you are thinking and don't worry I am thinking the same

They both smiled together and hugged eachother. Both admire the scene for 5 mins more and then went back to their zone again. Pearl left the party being pissed! Y/N and Taehyung started laughing as they saw her walking away while scoffing in anger! Taehyung and Y/N stopped dancing

Taehyung: Thank God! Finally! Thank you SO MUCH Y/N!

Y/N: It's Alright but remember Pearl is very clingy and stubborn! She will come around again don't worry (She said trying to hold her laugh)

Taehyung: Siyaaaa! Aisshhh Shibal what to do!

Y/N was about to say something but suddenly her mom and Dad called her and she had to leave.

Y/N: Ok then bye! I need to head back now! Had a kind of good time.

Taehyung: Yeah Me too! Hope to see you around Ms Universe (With a smirk and wink)

Y/N rolled her eyes and approached Jungkook.

Y/N: Jungkookie Don't drink too much okay? Enjoy! Byeee! Will see you tomorrow! (She hugged him with a smile)

Jungkook patted Y/N's hair and said

Jungkook: Good night Y/N! Will see you Tomorrow! Get a good sleep! Byee

Y/N broke the hug and smiled at him again. She waved them bye before finally vanishing from their sight.

Jimin: What is this injustice! Even I was here! She didn't even look at me! But bid you both a proper good bye! This is so unfair! Everyone in this world is unfair! (While giving sad expression)

Jungkook: That's because she hasn't talked to you even once Hyung! Don't over think come on!

Jungkook and Jimin left towards the juice bar but Taehyung was still there! Looking at the way from where y/n left!

Taehyung: She's really something! Who is she? Is there any connection between her and I? Is she going to be a part of my life?
Hope you see you again Ms Universe! I am really very curious to know about you! (He said while lifting his bear can in the air. He gave a smirk and then that smirk turned into a small smile, he shook his head while smiling)

Is Y/N actually meant to be something in Taehyung's Life? Is Taehyung Life that simple how it looks like?By Entering in Taehyung's Life,will Y/N's life become more messy? Or will it be a happy starting of their happiness?

To be continued......💫