Chapter~°17°:Lust Or Love?❤️‍🔥

Author POV: Next Day was the weekend. So Y/N as usual went out in the morning to spend her fun time with her friends. Today also they met in a café.  After she got there,her friends teased her a lot about her getting engaged and coming out wearing the ring. Y/N didn't become angry but shy. After spending a good damn time Y/N came back,took a shower and had her lunch. It is afternoon now. So Y/N thought to visit Kim's.

Y/N: Mom I am going to visit Aunty! I will be back soon. ( She said wearing her shoes)

Y/N's Mom: Going to visit Aunty or aunty's handsome son huh? And no need to be early you can take your time (she teased)

Y/N: Offooo Mom! I am going,bye!

Author POV: Y/N has never visited Taehyung's house before. Her parents had but she didn't really. She has always attended their parties which are usually held at the party hall of the apartment or in  a five star hotel. So this was her first time. Y/N pressed the bell and an old lady servant opened the door. She recognised Y/N immediately. And welcomed her.

Y/N: Grandma where's aunty?

Servant: Mrs Kim and Mr Kim isn't home. They have gone out for some business. But Little master is home. He's sleeping. His room is there. You can go and check on him. (She smiled)

Y/N: Ammm O-okay Grandma!

Y/N noticed Tae's house has a dark aura. It's quite, peaceful but a bit scary too. But their apartment was huge! Like huge. It was a duplex apartment. And Tae's room was upstairs. So Y/N went to upstairs and entered the room which the old lady pointed before.

Y/N: Tae? Taehyung? (She was calling him very quietly as his room was giving the same vibe)

Suddenly someone came from behind and hugged her. Y/N became so scared. Water was dropping on her shoulder,making her dress wet.

Tae: Shhhhh It's me my dear wifey! (Tae whispered in his whiskey voice in her ear)

Y/N became very nervous and started breathing heavily. She closed her eyes,smelling the fragrance of the candle of his room. Tae bite her neck. Y/N held Tae's hand tightly which was at her waist, holding her close to him.

Y/N: Ta-ee (She started breathing more heavily) Ta-e Ammm Tae s-stop!

Taehyung made her turn. He slowly kissed her closed eyes then her nose then her cheeks. Now Tae was starring at her lips. But he went to her neck. And bite her soft spot . Y/N couldn't but moan softly and grab his hairs.

Y/N: A-ahh Taeee (she closed her eyes more tightly)

Taehyung gave her hickeys. Slowly Tae made Y/N lie down on the bed. She was bitting her lips while looking at her right side and Tae was hovering her. Tae smiled seeing her so restless. Tae tugged her hairs behind her ear and started playing on her cheeks with his fingers.

Tae: Hey Y/N! Did I just made you nervous? Sorry but I just couldn't! I am really sorry my H̄wān cı!

Y/N: What did you just call me? And how many languages do you know huh? And what do you think you are doing? What have you done? I am sure you have made hickeys on my neck! Yaah! How will I go to school like this! (She started pushing him but he was so strong)

Tae interwined his hand with her and smiled seeing her wearing her ring.

Tae: Wow! My wifey is so obedient huh? Wearing the ring just after I said once? (He smiled)

Y/N: Why are you not wearing the ring?

Tae: I... Actually I am thinking that I won't be able to flirt with other girls if I go out wearing that ring yk?

Y/N: Yaaahhh Kim Taehyung! Get up! I..I hate you! (She again started looking at her right side while being angry)

Tae smirked and again started sucking her neck. Y/N was feeling something else!

Y/N: Yaahh! Wae..Wa-e are you doing this? Yo-u won't be....... able to ahhhh marry another woman after this!

Tae: What if I don't even want to marry another woman,Mon amour?

Mon amour means My Love.

Is Taehyung in Love with her? Will he actually marry her? What is the reason behind the dark ura of Taehyung's house? What business Mrs Kim and Mr Kim has on weekend? Is Taehyung just using Y/N for fun? Or does he really mean it?

To be continued........💫