Chapter~°4°: Confession? ⭐

Author POV: Y/N was talking with her dad about some issues while Tae,Jimin and Jungkook were still together, talking about something!

Jimin: So You and That Pretty girl Amm.. y/n right? You both know eachother?

Jungkook: We not only know eachother but also very good friends! Like Seriously Y/N is such a good girl! She has a pretty yet unique character! I feel she's different!

Taehyung: Indeed she is different! (He said taking a sip of his bear while starring at y/n)

Mr.Jeon: So Everyone may I have your attention please?As you all know our son Taehyung has come back to Seoul almost after 12 years! And we are really very happy about his come back! And this is the reason why we all have gather together tonight! So I want all elder people to gather at the other side and enter the room beside this room so that these kids can have some fun time! Let's go everyone! Kids, over to you! Come on Enjoy your night on fullest!

Jungkook: I Love You Dad! Thank youu~

Mr.Jeon: And I Love all my sons! Bye!

All the elders gathered together and left them alone now Y/N was standing there all alone so she decided to scroll through her phone. She was scrolling down when Someone went past her and kind of bumped into her too! Then Y/N lift her eyes from her phone just to see the face of the girl she hates the most! Pearl. Kang Pearl! She thinks she's the most beautiful girl existing in this world and she's also very rich so she has so much attitude about her wealth! She such a bitch! She was going towards Taehyung

Pearl: Heyyy Taeeeee (She went and started clinging onto Tae. Tae didn't hug her back. In fact he was feeling disgusted.Y/N couldn't but laugh at his situation)

Taehyung saw Y/N laughing at his situation. So he gestured Y/N to help him and save him from Pearl. But Y/N said No and hugged herself with attitude! Taehyung was glaring at her! Y/N said say 'Sorry' then I can think about it! Taehyung couldn't but said Sorry. Then Y/N gave a proud smile and started walking towards them.

Y/N: Hey Pearl! How are you? (With a fake smile)

Pearl: Hey Y/N! (Scanned her from head to Toe and rolled her eyes)

Y/N: Why are you clinging into him? Don't you know he has a girlfriend?

Pearl: WHAT! Reallyyy Taetae! You have a girlfriend! Who's that bitch! I wanna know her name!

Taehyung: Y/N! Y/N is my girlfriend! The Only girl I Love! It was love at first sight for me! (He said while side hugging Y/N and showing his famous boxy smile)

Y/N was looking at Taehyung with disbelief! Did whatever Taehyung said was true? Did Whatever Taehyung said was actually a confession?

To be continued.........💫