Chapter~°33°: The Big Decision 🔮

Author POV: It has been 2 days since Y/N's kidnapping. She has recovered a lot now. But still she was in bed rest. But as Both Kim and Lee Family decided that it's time for Y/N and Taehyung to get married,They came to talk to Y/N and Taehyung about their decision.

Y/N's Mom: Y/N! How are you feeling my daughter?

Y/N: I am good Eomma! Much better now.

Taehyug: What happened Eomma,Appa,Uncle, Aunty everyone together? Did anything happen?

Mrs Kim: Actually Tae we think it's time!

Tae: Time for what?

Mr Kim: Time for you and Y/N to get married

Mr Lee: Yes, we feel this is the right time. It's been 4 years since you both are engaged. And it's been more than 2 weeks since you are here.

Mrs Lee: So we feel we should not delay it more.

Tae and Y/N looked at each other. Tae asked Y/N through eyes if she's okay with their parents decision or not. Y/N smiled and nodded her head like a kid. Tae smiled and patted her head seeing her cuteness.

Tae: Mom,Dad I think we both are okay with the decision. We should get married now.

Both Lee and Kim family were happy listening to them. All of them hugged each other. And was smiling brightly.

Mr Kim: Then we should start the preparation for the weeding Suho!

Mr Lee: Yes Taehyun!

Mrs Kim: Listen, we feel they should get engaged again as that time it was just between us! Like some close mates only. And it's been so long too! So I feel they should exchange rings again but this time in a grand way! There will be press,media, business world's people and everyone will know about them getting married this time!

Mr Lee: Yes I think you are right,Hyeongsu!

Tae: Ok Then whatever you guys feel right do. We don't have any objections.

Mrs Lee: Cheonam,I think we should call a press conference to announce their marriage too!

Mr Kim: Yes Yes exactly! Thank you sister for reminding me! Suho, she's absolutely right! We should do a press conference too! As Lee and Kim company is coming together as a family in the business world now!

Saying this Mr Lee and Mr Kim hugged eachother and Mrs Lee and Mrs Kim also hug each other. Tae held Y/N's plam and smiled looking at her. She pressed his hand with the same warmth and give him a bigger smile back. Next day Lee and Kim family got ready to go for shopping. Tae and Y/N went together alone. While their parents were together. Taehyug and Y/N was now selecting dress for wedding and Engagement.

Tae: Y/N how many more dresses you are going to change? Please select soon na! (He said looking at his phone)

Y/N: What? It's my wedding Taehyung! And people get married for once only! It's not like I am going to get married again and again! And you are acting like I am getting married with someone else and not you! (She said with an angry pout)

Tae: What What What? What Did you just say? Someone else? Going to get married again and again? Oh hello Ms! None of these are happening in the future okay? So stop dreaming! (He rolled his eyes)

Y/N: Ha Ha Ha Soooo Funny! (She made an irritating face) Who's dreaming about what huh? You are the one who's behaving like this as if I am getting married alone or with someone else!