Chapter~°20°:Rights🏔️

Author POV: Y/N was sitting on her bed. Ready to watch a Netflix series. And it was past midnight. Her parents had already slept. Suddenly someone unlock Y/N's room. Y/N frowned thinking who it can be! She thought maybe it was Y/N's Mom but then she saw it was her mother's son-in-law! Yes it was Tae!

Y/N: Taehyung! What are you doing here? How did you get in? What if someone sees us? Go go! Go from here! If my mom gets up na we toa are dead! Gooo~ (she said pushing him)

Taehyung: Stop! Why are you asking so many questions at a time? Let me answer you one by one! First question why I am here and the answer is I am here to meet Ma Raine! And if you ask how did I get in Taadaaa (shows her a key) I have a key of your house! And third question what if someone sees us? Let them! Like come on we aren't boyfriend-girlfriend! We are fiance! So shut up!

Tae held her hand and made her sit on the bed again. Tae sat beside her and said

Tae: Come on turn on! I wanna watch something.

Y/N started playing 'What's wrong with secretary Kim' They were watching it, laughing or something admiring. Suddenly

Y/N: Ahhhh! Seo Joon Oppaaa you aree SSOOOO cuteeeee~ Aiiisshhh! (She said while looking at him with admiration)

Tae: Yaahhh! His name is also Seo Joon? Turn it off! It's already 1 at night! Don't you have school tomorrow? Come on go to sleep!

Y/N pouted as Tae turned off the TV. She laid down and Tae go up,ready to go! But Y/N held his hand and said

Y/N: Yaahh Taehyungshiii! Tell me if you have murdered a man tonight?

Tae was quite for 1 min and then said

Taehyung: Yeah! Sleep now Y/N! Good night. You shouldn't think about all of these shits, alright?

Y/N: Okayyy! Good night Tae! Have a good sleep!

Tae smiled and pulled the comforter on her body and left her room. Tae got into his apartment. Now he was standing near the full glass window of his room. He was drinking soju and thinking about something. On the other hand, Y/N slept. It was morning now. She got up and got ready for school. Because of her collared neck uniform,the hickeys can't be seen by anyone! Y/N sighed in relief and left for the school! After finishing school she was coming home back. But suddenly Seo Joon came from behind

Seo Joon: Hey Y/N how are you? Everything fine?

Y/N: Yes Oppa everything is fine! Why did you ask?

Seo Joon: No Like nowadays you don't come to see me. You have been irregular to school too,lately! Which is every un-Y/N-Like (he laughed)

Y/N: Amm Actually Season! Season is changing na! So I was feeling a bit home sick for last somedays. Otherwise everything is alright! What about you oppa?

Seo Joon: Yeah I am alright too.............

Y/N and Seo Joon was talking while walking together. While walking they reached Y/N's apartment and they stopped in front of the apartment's garage. Y/N didn't notice someone was watching them with piercing eyes. Suddenly someone called Y/N's name and she knew whose voice it was!

Tae: Y/N! (He started coming towards them with a fake smile)

Y/N: Tae?

Seo Joon: You know him? (He said frowning)

Y/N nodded. Tae came and side hugged her. Y/N smiled awkwardly. Tae extended his another hand towards Seo Joon.

Tae: Hey! You must be a friend of Y/N, right? (He said with a 'Fake' smile)

Seo Joon: Yeah and You? (He said being curious and looking at Tae's another hand which was on Y/N's waist)

Y/N: He.....

Tae: I am her fiancé! See (he showed him Y/N's ring and Y/N smiled forcefully)

Seo Joon: O-h Nice to meet you! You, you are actu-ally very lucky to have her! (He said in a shattered voice) otherwise many people toa are only dreaming about her! (He smiled sadly) Y/N let me go now! Bye. Bye (he said looking at Taehyung with a fake smile and walked away)

Y/N: Oppa....(Tae tighten his grip on her)

Tae: What do you think you are doing? (He said calmly)

Y/N: Yaah! What do you think you have done! Why did you hurt him?

Tae: Wt- Oh so it's hurting you so much seeing him hurt huh? Okay then!

He took his hand off her and was about to leave when suddenly Pearl came there god knows from where. And before She could approach Tae,Tae himself approached her

Tae: Hey Pearl! What's up? Where are you going at this time?

Pearl: Hey Taetae! I am going to the mall to check new collection of Gucci! They just dropped it last night!

Tae: Omg! (He said looking at Y/N) I am also a big fan of Gucci! Let's visit together what do you say?

Pearl: Yeah sur.......

Y/N came and held Tae's Hand and started dragging him towards the lift.

Tae: Y/N what are you doing! Pearl! I am really sorryyy (he smirked)

Y/N started pressing the lift's button aggressively. She jerked away Tae's hand. Tae was still giving a mischievous smile. The lift came and they got in. Y/N was not looking at him.

Tae: Y/N! Why did you hurt her? Damn! She thought she will go to shopping today with me! Maybe cinema hall tonight too with 'Me' (he said smirking)

Y/N was getting more angry! Tae pressed the button of his floor. Y/N was so angry so she didn't notice and got down on his floor. Then went inside and realised it was Tae's home! But she was so angry to talk to Tae. That's why she went to Tae's bedroom without saying anything. Tae followed her. Tae stood behind Y/N and said in her ear

Tae: Why are you angry huh? I should be angry yk! You hurt My Pearl's heart! (Suddenly Tae realised what he just said while doing fun and he immediately cursed himself)

Y/N: What did you say! My PEARL! Nice very niceee!!! If she's yours and you are hers then marry her only! I toa didn't even wanted to marry you! But you were the one who convinced me! That we will be best friends and nothing else! And what did you did, THIS! (She said showing him those hickeys which he gave her last night) And now you have the urge to call another woman 'YOURS'

Tae Hugged her from behind and said

Tae: It was just a slip of tongue! I am sorry! Please! (He nuggled his lips in Y/N's neck)

Y/N was holding herself,trying her best to not to moan.

Tae: Y/N please (he said in a more deep yet sweet voice) Ok then 'So why you think I would Lie? Won't you tell me girl? The ONLY ONE that I need in my Gangstar world is YOU and I wouldn't trade it' (he sang and made Y/N turned around)

Y/N smiled a little and Tae showed her his boxy smile for the first time and hugged her tightly.

Y/N: No one will fear you if they see this smile of yours! (She laughed)

Tae: It's not like I am gonna show everyone this smile! It's only for some choosen people yk! (He laughed back)

They were still in each other's embrace.

Will Y/N and Tae's rest of the life also go this smoothly? Will they be always able to trust each other like they do on today's date?

To be continued..........💫