Chapter~°24°:Hard To Endure🌘

Author POV: After sometimes Y/N left the party too. Then at 11 pm Jimin texted Y/N and told her to get ready as they planned to go out after party. Y/N got ready in this modern casual dress. She tied her hairs into a messy bun and She was looking naturally very pretty! Approximately at 11:50 Jimin texted Y/N and told her to got down! Y/N left the house and reached at the garage. She said while coming towards them

Y/N: Helloooooo!

Antiproiettile: Heeyyyyy gorgeous Laddyyyy!

Y/N: So Let's goo!

Suddenly Taehyung walked into the garage. And saw Y/N smiling and talking with 'Antiproiettile' He saw Y/N gets into the car with Jimin, Jungkook and Jin. Namjoon,Yoongi and J-Hope got into another car and they left for their Destination. Tae thought for a min and got into his car. He started following them.

       ~For The First Time Taehyung's POV~

I saw Y/N was smiling with our group 'Antiproiettile' and left with them for somewhere. She was looking stunning! And I can't let my lady go out with other 6 handsome boys while looking this pretty! It's too much for me to handle! So I decided to follow them. Y/N was looking genuinely happy. This girl is Actually not in Love with me! If she was,she wouldn't have been this happy! (I said ruffling my hair) I saw they  stopped the car and started getting down. But Y/N suddenly pull Jimin's hand and said something which made Jimin smile. I could see Y/N pouting cutely. Then Jimin held her hand and both of them went with the other 5 boys. I hit my hand on the steering of the car. And got down. I saw Y/N enjoying, smiling happily. Then suddenly Jimin started bending towards Y/N. It seems like they are going to kiss! No NO SHIT! SHE'S MINE! HOW CAN HE KISS HER!

Author POV: Tae started running towards them and pushed Jimin away from Y/N! Tae started pulling Y/N with him. Y/N was trying her best to get rid of his grip. But she couldn't as Men are stronger than women. And he toa was a Mafia King.

Y/N: Taehyung! Mr Kim! What do you think you are doing! Leave me! Leave my hand! Mr Kim! STOP IT TAEHYUNG! JUST STOP IT!

Tae finally stopped walking and turned behind to look at Y/N.

Y/N: What do you think of yourself huh? 4 years ago when I said I don't want to marry you! I don't fucking Love you! YOU YES YOU! You started making me feel like maybe You Love me! But I was dumb! Yes I WAS DUMB! And this dumb me fell for you in these last 4 years! Do you even know how much I missed you during this one year when you stopped talking to me? When you stopped caring about me! I thought you were busy in works! But no you were busy in making love with that girl! So now what do you want from me? Why do you care even if I marry Jimin?

Tae: Y/N!

Tae shouted loudly. Making Y/N look sideways!

Tae: Listen! (Tae grabbed Y/N's both hands and pulled her closer to him) YOU.ARE.MY.QUEEN! YOU ARE FUCKING MINE! DON'T YOU DARE TO GET CLOSE WITH ANY OTHER MAN! AND do you want a brother to kill his own brother? Huh (he whispered in her ear)

Y/N got scared. Tae smirked and said

Tae: I am a 'Re mafioso' My dear wifey! I never think even for once before killing my enemy! (He creased her hairs and left)

Will Tae Actually kill Jimin if something goes wrong? Will Y/N come back? What does Taehyung Actually want? If she wants Y/N back then what about So hee? And If already there's So hee in his life then why does he want Y/N back?

To be continued..........💫