Chapter~°21°:Fear Of Losing 🌧️

Author POV: Y/N and Tae were in Taehyung's room they were lying on the bed. Y/N was in Taehyung's embrace and they were talking about random things. Tae was playing with Y/N's fingers. Suddenly Tae said something which made Y/N a bit sad but she doesn't know why!

Tae: Y/N I am leaving tomorrow!

Y/N: What? Why so sudden? Why didn't you tell me first?

Tae: We were fighting na that's why! (He laughed)

Y/N: Yaaah Kim Taehyung (she hited him)

Tae laughed and said

Tae: We will meet after long 4 years! Maybe I will come in between for some days,but I don't think I will be able to spend time with you!

Y/N: It's alright Tae! Be safe okay? Are you a mafia in New York too?

Tae: Yess! I am a worldwide Mafia! (He laughed) I just got a reminder of someone!

Y/N: Who?

Tae: Someone really close to my heart! And before you get jealous he's a man so no worries (he teased her)

Y/N: I don't get jealous you get jealous! (She whined)

Tae: Oh really!

Tae started trickling Y/N. They were having really a good time. But this time is going to fade away soon! Just few more hours to go! And Tae will be gone! Gone far away from Y/N!

Next day,Taehyung was leaving to New York and everyone was leaving for Airport. Suddenly Tae came to Mrs Lee (Y/N's mom) and said

Tae: Aunty Can I ask for a leaving gift?

Mrs Lee: Why are you even asking Tae?

Tae: Can Y/N come with me till the airport?

Mrs Lee smiled and put Y/N's left plam in Tae's Left plam. Now both of their rings are touching.

Mrs Lee: She's all yours my boy! Go

Tae showed her his boxy smiled and hugged her. Then left towards his car while holding Y/N's hand.

Y/N: You said you won't show your this smile to everyone (she laughed)

Tae: She isn't everyone Y/N! She's my mom! Don't include her into random people!

Y/N: Oh okayy okayy Sowrryyy Mr Kim!

Tae: It's ok Mrs Kim! (Said and flicked Y/N's forehead)

Y/N: Yaaahhhh! Kim Taehyung!

Tae started running while laughing and Y/N started chasing her (imagine 'With you' song by Jimin playing in the background) Tae drove the whole way while holding Y/N's hand. They finally reached at the airport. And they saw Jungkook and Jimin were already there, waiting for Tae. Jimin is also leaving with him. They got inside the airport after sometimes it was almost the time to board the plane. So Tae pulled Y/N from behind and went a bit far where no one was.

Y/N: Tae why do you bring me here?

Tae: Y/N,I have some last few words to tell you before I leave! Don't fall in Love with someone else! Wait for me till I come back. If you ever miss me,look at the ring! If you ever feel too lonely or if something or someone is bothering you then let me know! Maybe not every time I will be again to pick your call but I will call back eventually! Please Don't have someone waiting for you! Do wear this ring whenever you are going out! Cause this is the sign which express that You belongs with 'ME'! I will come back soon! And my men will always be protecting you from far! Take care of yourself! Don't hurt anyone! Do well in the examinations! You call look at me even if you have any academic problems! Every Sunday I will give you a video class! Be good with your friends! Take care of your both parents too! My thoughts will echo your name until I see you again! Good bye Y/N! Remember I am always there,just behind your back!

Y/N was crying miserably thinking how caring and supportive Taehyung is! Tae was holding Y/N's both hand while saying all these and Y/N was looking down and nodding while crying like a kid! Tae hugged her and said

Tae: Heyyy don't cry! I won't be able to leave then!

Y/N: Why are you going then? (She said like a baby while crying)

Tae giggled and said

Tae: Cause I have to! I will come back to you Y/N don't worry!

Y/N: I am worried Tae! I am worried about you getting changed after long 4 years! I am afraid Someone might fall for you! Or you might fall for someone! (She said crying)

Tae broke the hug but Y/N was still holding him. Tae cupped her both cheeks and wiped her tears and said

Tae: If I even fall for someone, you are the one I will always come back to! Cause I want you to know that I am never leaving yeah! Cause you are Mrs Snow and till death we will be freezing yeah! You are my home my for all season! (He sang her one of favourite for her)

Y/N finally smiled a bit and Tae kisses Y/N's forehead and hugged her again. Now it was time to board the plane. Authority was announcing for them to check in! Tae and Jimin walked away slowly. After going a bit far Tae came back running and hugged Y/N and his mom together! And said

Tae: Hey! My both precious ladies,take care of yourself and eachother's too! I will come back soon!

He left and then waved bye with a smile from a bit far! With time Tae and Jimin went away from their sight. Mrs Kim was crying so Y/N hugged her from side. While Mr Kim creased Y/N's hair.

Will Y/N's fear come true? Will Tae fell for someone new? Will Tae change after long 4 years? If even he changes,will his love change too? Is this the start or the end of Y/N and Tae's love story? Will Y/N fall for Tae through these years? Or she will fall for someone else?

To be continued........💫