Chapter~°11°:Friends Like Family🫂

Author POV:After Talking to Tae, Y/N came back home and let her parents know that she's alright with their decision. Y/N's Family were so happy. Y/N smiled a little seeing her parents happy. Her mother let Mrs. Kim knew that Y/N agreed to get engaged with Tae. She was very happy too. Y/N went to her room and started thinking about everything. She was thinking how her life might fully change after her & Tae's engagement. Tears were rolling down her cheeks automatically! She suddenly got a call. Y/N was sitting on the floor so she whipped her tears and got up to pick up the call. She checked her Phone and saw Clara's name is showing on the screen.

On the call~

Y/N: Hey! What's up?

Clara: Yaah my snow white,yk what Juliet did!

Y/N: What? (Y/N's voice creaked a little)

Clara: She Wait! Y/N? Why are you crying? Tell me! Everything's alright?

Y/N: Clara clam down! Do one thing call askudjl! We need to talk!

Clara: Right now?

Y/N: Yeah something important!

Clara: Okayy but where?

Y/N: Our usual place! Be there within 1 hour.

Clara: Okay!

Y/N got ready and left to meet her friends on the other hand Clara let everyone know about the situation and every member of Gang de filles (girls gang in french and Y/N's friends group name) was worried about Y/N so they also got ready immediately and left to meet Y/N. Everyone was there and was waiting for Y/N to come. They saw Y/N coming up the heel, smiling a little. They saw Y/N was looking very dull. They got even more worried. Wren and Clara looked at eachother and started running towards Y/N before she could reach them. Wren hugged Y/N so tightly.

Wren: What happened Y/N? Why are you looking so dull, sweetheart? Come on tell us!

Y/N: Yeah let's go there I will tell everything in front of everyone!

Clara: Okay let's go!

Both of them side hugged her and walked till they reach where everyone is standing!

Y/N: Everyone what I am going to say,You guys might not believe but I thought after my family you guys are my family! My most closest people in this world!

Juliet: Yaah! You are scaring us! Just tell it clearly!

Y/N: I am getting engaged in a few days! (She said smiling while her eyes were full of tears)

Mili: Broo you are kidding right? (With a smile but her smile fade away when Y/N didn't say anything) Y/N? You are kidding right?

Y/N: I am not kidding! (She sat on a bench, holding her head with her two plams while her two elbows were on her knees)

Hannah and Nancy sat beside her while Nancy side hugged her and was rubbing her another hand. Y/N cried so Hannah placed Y/N's head on her shoulder! Suddenly Wren said

Wren: Hey! What if this decision change your life in a happy way my cutie? (She said kneeling down in front of her and cupping her face, wiping her tears)

Y/N: I don't know Wren! I don't know! I just want you guys to be there with me throughout the journey!

Everyone: Of course Y/N! We will always be there no matter what! You are our best friend more like a sister! We will support you in every decision you will make!

All of them had a group hug and smiled while crying.

Maybe some friends are actually like family! How will they react when they will meet Tae? What will be Tae's reaction when Tae will meet Y/N's friends? How will this story go forward? What will happen ahead?

To be continued.......💫