Chapter~°13°:First Step Of Love?🫶🏻

Author POV: It was time to have dinner. All of the elders sat at a table and all the youngsters sat at a table. Tae and Y/N sat beside each other. Suddenly Tae leaned his shoulder towards Y/N and whispered

Taehyung: You are lucky Y/N!

Y/N: Wae? Because I got engaged to you? (She laughed silently)

Taehyung: Aniaahh! Because you have so many good friends! Like they understood your situation, normalized it and even threatened me to not to hurt you ever in my lifetime! They even threatened me to dead just for you (He giggled)

Y/N: Oh That? About that you are right! I must agree with you at this point! They always loved me,took care of me,protected me! They are my family!

Suddenly Y/N's all friends fake coughed together! Y/N and Tae looked up to see them and they saw her friends were rissing their brows and Wren kicked Y/N's feet a little under the table. Y/N instantly shook her head.

Wren: Heyy Mr! Already trying to steal her? (She said making an angry face)

Taehyung: (He smirked and said) why should I,When she's already mine!?

Y/N hit Taehyung's hand with her elbow. This was now normal to Y/N as Tae always flirts with her and says silly stuffs just for fun!

Y/N: Yaah! Kim Taehyung! (She said shouting but whispering)

Taehyung just gave an innocent smile and started eating. Then everyone was having food while chit chatting but Jimin was eating quietly. Not saying anything. Suddenly Y/N's friend said.....

Mili: Hey broo,you toa got engaged but what will happen to Seo Joon oppa now? He will definitely go into depression!

Taehyung: Seojoon? Who's Seojoon? (He said while eating and looking at Y/N)

Y/N: One of the senior oppas whom I have a crush on! (She laughed)

Taehyung: Then why will he cry? Y/N should cry as she has a crush (he mocked)

Mili: Ahaaa Ani ani let me tell you the whole story first!

Y/N: Yaahh Milii! (She whinnied)

Taehyung: Na na let her!

Mili: Recently when Y/N was not attending school because of your and here engagement ceremony,Seojoon oppa came to find her. He came and asked us if she was alright!

Taehyung: What did you guys reply?

Mili: We said she's alright it's just that some issues are going on at her home.

Hannah: Why didn't you tell him about the engagement?

Mili: We thought in case Y/N doesn't want people to know so...! Like getting engaged at this age,not everyone will normalise this thing yk!

Taehyung: Yeah and she's not 18 yet so I think school authority will also not support this so let it be! Mili didn't do anything wrong actually! Amm let me get some deserts. (He gestured Y/N to come along)

Y/N understood his gesture and got up after 2 mins and said that she needs to grab some drinks as her glass was empty and it was a buffet so everyone had to go by themselves in case they needed anything. Y/N went towards the desert section where Tae was standing and getting some deserts on his plate.

Taehyung looked at her hand where Y/N's engagement ring was shining as it was a diamond ring. And said

Taehyung: Wear this ring all the time. Even at school. (Tae left without listening to her reply. He seemed a bit angry)

Y/N: Actually......... Huh? What happened to this guy! Aisshh I sometimes really can't understand him!

Was Taehyung jealous? Does he know if he was jealous or not? Has he already fallen in love? Or he said that for some other reasons?

To be continued........💫