Prologue

"Hey Oppas! I'm back... Guys? Is anyone here?" You asked, looking around the quiet and cold house.

"Keep your voice down, troublemaker. No longer are you home and you already make trouble."

A familiar playful voice from behind you said, making you slightly flinch. "Oppa?" you asked in a soft voice. Confused at what your brother said playing along with him.

You looked behind to see your seven charmingly handsome brothers. You were in India for two years to complete your case study for your graduation. Now that you have graduated, you came back to your hometown, Seoul, South Korea.

You missed your brother even more than your father. Speaking about my father, "Where is Appa?" you asked your brothers, giving them all a hug and kiss on their cheeks.

You sat down between Jungkook and Hoseok on the sofa. "Appa has gone for some business meeting; he will come tomorrow. He said there is a surprise." Namjoon said.

Min Namjoon, he is a famous professor. He is also the leader of Bangtan Sonyeondan. Their father, Min Hanwook, is the Mafia King. Even though Seokjin is the eldest child, Namjoon had inherited their father's leadership skills and in request of Seokjin he is going to be the next Mafia King, when their father steps down.

Min Seok-Jin, he is the oldest son of Min Hanwook. He is the Worldwide Handsome, who is a worldwide known famous chef. He owns multiple cuisines, restaurants, clubs all across the world. He is the medic and sniper of BTS.

Min Yoongi, he is the second oldest. He is a composer and producer under the name of Agust-D. He is the snipper and hacker of BTS.

Min Hoseok, he is the third oldest and the oldest twin of Namjoon. He is a famous choreographer. He is a weapon expert of BTS.

Min Jimin, the oldest twin of Taehyung. He works with Hoseok as a famous choreographer and singer. He is the seducer and kidnapper of BTS.

Min Taehyung, the younger twin of Jimin. He is called the walking red flag. His death glare and/or resting face is enough for the person in front of him to pee their pants. He is a famous actor. He is the dealer and tricker of BTS.

Min Jungkook, he is the youngest brother, 'the muscle bunny'. He is a famous gamer and an all-rounder.

Min Y/n, she is the first girl child of the family. Her brothers and her father love her a lot. Just like Jungkook, she is very competitive and an all-rounder. She just graduated as a lawyer. Even though she was pampered a lot, she is humble, kind and down to earth. People can take advantage of her but not her siblings. Hurt one of them and your worst nightmare will come true. Her torture method is to bring their nightmare to her victims.

[PS. Everyone knows how to fight with every weapon and hand to hand combat too.]

****

"Oppas, what do you want to eat? I will cook tonight. You all are looking exhausted." you said, making them smile at your kindness.

Even though you just arrived from India. Your first priority was, is and will always be your siblings. "You don't need to. You just arrived from India. You might be jet lagged... anything you want to." Hoseok said being the sunshine he is, said.

"No oppa. It's okay. Also... after having dinner can we have a sleepover? Pretty please? You said, showing your puppy eyes.

"Nope... not those eyes. Even I can't escape from them. Okay... okay. Let's have a sleepover." Yoongi said, cracking a small smile.

She made Chicken Biryani, that she had learnt from her friend from India. "Woah!! This smells so good. What are you making siso?" Yoongi asked.

"Gosh oppa! Why don't you make some noise while coming. Oh, and I'm making chicken biryani. My friend in India taught me." you smiled widely remembering the day she taught you her special recipe.

You miss her for sure, but you had missed your brothers a lot more than you thought.

"Oppa, can you call other oppas for dinner? Or you can arrange the table, and I'll call them." you asked.

"No need to worry about that, the maids are here to arrange the table. You go and freshen up. I will ask others." Yoongi said, giving a 'don't argue with me' look.

You nodded and went to your room to freshen up. While the others came down and sat in their seats discussing things.

15 minutes later, you came into the dining room.

".... I agree with hyung. Let's do that." Taehyung said. "I'm back oppas. Let's eat!" you said, making them giggle.

You sat between Jin and Namjoon. All of them complemented and ate the food to their fullest as if they won't get to eat it again.

"Oh my god, oppas. Eat slowly. You guys are eating as if you won't get to eat the dish again." you said. They made eye contact with each other and nervously chuckled.

If only you knew. That would indeed be the last time they ate that meal.

"Let's go to the theater room and watch a movie and then sleep." Jimin suggested.

In the middle of the movie everyone fell asleep. When the movie's female lead broke down crying, looking at how her brothers have neglected her because of another girl.

"You are worrying for nothing Y/n. Your brothers love you a lot, you won't end up like the movie's female lead." you whispered to yourself, switching off the movie and snuggling between Yoongi and Taehyung.

" you whispered to yourself, switching off the movie and snuggling between Yoongi and Taehyung