💥New Books💥

Hey Bubbles!

So here are some plots which were in my draft for some time. 

Please comment on which one should I start working on. I will wait till tomorrow night and start working on the most votes.

Book 1: Attack On Bangtan

Story Description:

It's been two years.

Two years of lockdown. Two years of doing nothing but researching.Finally, you decided to sneak out; fed up with everything. Searching for a new adventure.But this time you are not going alone. Your brother and his friends are coming with you to join your adventure.Unknown to you, that your bestie is bringing her brother and his friends who are also going to join.What will happen, when during the adventure, you face paranormal activities? What happens when you have to get to the bottom of the place to get back home safely?

****

Book 2: Adopting A Mafia Princess

Story Description:

Shin Dami (Y/n), a child from an orphanage who was sent there to keep her safe from the enemies.... that's what they said!

BTS, a world-wide famous band, decides to adopt a child. What happens when that child turns out to be the Mafia Princess?

****

Book 3:  Blood Sweat & Tears

Story Description:

You are sent to boarding school for something which you didn't do.

You were broken when you got to know that no one in your family believed you. You started growing hatred for your family.

You became someone which you never liked. A cold-hearted bitch...

You spent 5-6 years in boarding school, and now your family wants you back.

Your brothers Choi Yeonjun, Choi Soobin and Choi Beomgyu were your life, but you started hating their guts when they turned their back on you when you needed them the most. What kind of brother are they... right?

During those 5-6 years of being in boarding school, you made friends with Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. They became the reason for you to not give up on your life.

They made you the strong person you are today.

All of a sudden, your family wants you back. Will you forgive them for what they did to you? Will your family accept you for who you are now?

Or will they hate you or be scared of you for being a member of the famous Mafia in the entire Asia?

What will happen when your siblings get to know the whole truth of why you were sent away...?

****

Do comment on which story you would like me to write first!

Also, let me know if you have any suggestions.

Sweet Night Bubbles!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜