Chapter 8: Kidnapped? Again?

Hey Bubbles!

I hope all of you are doing well. 

This is the 8th chapter of 'TNS'.

Happy Independence Day! 

(。・ω・。)

Enjoying reading~

[Words: 940]

_________

"Nothing more fears me than a dark alley." Aera told you. "And an eerily quiet house." she added further when they heard some sounds coming from the room next door.

"I believe that we are home alone... why are there sounds coming from the room next door?" Aera whispered, scooping towards you.

In response you just shrug, unknown to what was coming up next for you both. You both kept time for some time to see if someone was going to enter the room.

"I think, we are just imagining things." you told her. You were not sure but you didn't want her to freak out more than she did while watching a horror movie.

"You are right unnie, I should have not watched 'Insidious'. Let's continue with 20 questions. At least that can keep me away from remembering the scenes from the movie." Aera said.

You nodded your head and you both continued with your questions. "What is the most annoying thing you have done and you are proud of it?" Aera asked.

"Oh... Well, it was when I was ten years old. Me and Jungkook were coming back from school, when we noticed some people with masks were following us. Those were the same people whom I had seen multiple times visiting our father's office.

Anyways coming back to the day, we both were walking taking the long route to home. None of us knew if they knew where we stayed or not. I told Jungkook in our secret code, which we had created in case we don't know anyone to know what we are talking about.

We visited a cafe on the way home. Just to make sure we were being followed. And that's what happened. Maybe that was the wrong thing which I suggested but that's what came into my mind at that time.

We then started walking here and there... when suddenly a van stopped and the men behind us pushed us in it.

Then I don't remember much but I remember waking up tied with Jungkook on a rod. Jungkook was not conscious when a man came to talk something out of me which I still don't know till date.

I love my brothers a lot. And loved protecting them which annoyed them the most because according to them 'Brothers are supposed to protect and pamper their sisters and not the other way round.'

So you can imagine what might have happened when I did everything to protect Jungkook."

You paused on what you were saying... because the both of you were laughing your ass off. "Unnie! That's amazing. You are so cool. I wish I could be as strong as you." Aera said, making you giggle at her adorable pout.

But your faced was mortified into a horror look when the door being banged open.

"Fuck!"

"Look who we have here. My hot babe, and Bangtan's new chick of a sister." The man with the mask said.

Both your and Aera's face showed disgust and cringe. You both talked with your eyes, grabbed the plates and pan and smashed it on those two men and knocked them out.

"Let's get out of here. Your room is not safe nor is mine. We can't go to our brother's room nor appa's room. Let's go to the library." You took her hand and slowly looked out of the door to see if anyone was there. Not seeing anyone near, you pulled her along with you in the library room.

"Are we safe here unnie?" Aera asked. "Hope so." I whispered. I took Aera into my embrace to make sure she is okay. Your priority right now was to keep your sister safe that you forgot about you.

"Gotcha! You seriously thought I would not get you... Oh how wrong you are baby. I know how you smell, I know how you speak, I know how you think. You can never escape from me." A man came out from the shelf behind you, startling both of you.

You felt a shiver run down your spin when you heard him. You were creeped out by how he was looking at you. How you wished your oppas were there with you to make you feel safe. But even if they were here, will they have protected you?

You shook your head from that thought. And looked at him dead in the eyes. "What do you want, you moron? Those beatings and torture were not enough when you had first kidnapped me?" You asked with dead eyes and with a calm tone. Aera who was clutching your hands shivered at your tone.

"Oh baby girl, you know what I want. And I know you will not come alone. And your brothers neglect you since she came, so why not take both of you with me and give you a beautiful life? Hmm? I will get what I want and will also get to torture your brother with her as a bait." He said, smirking.

Aera who was clutching your hand fell unconscious. You shot the man on his head who had drugged your sister.

"You bitch!" the man next to him hit you on your head and you fell limp in that creeps arm. "How dare you hurt her!?" the creep man said and shot the person who hit you.

"Dear Bangtan,

This is your old friend. I took what is mine with me, as well as your new sister.

I hope we meet soon because I have your sister, you better pick that damn phone of yours and come to the address I send. If you don't want your sister to get married.

Sayonara!"

'Did I just get kidnaped? Again?' That was the last thought you had before  completely losing your consciousness. 

_________________