Chapter 21: It's them behind everything.!

"She may not be the most popular or the prettiest but if you love her and she makes you smile ... what else matters?"

~ Bob Marley

-------

We hurt the people we love and care about... unwillingly.  Not exactly what we want to do but we end up doing the same thing which we promise not to do.

"I love her. I do. But I have hurt her a lot. I have hurt her by hurting Jisoo. I never meant to hurt Jisoo; I never did. I loved Jisoo as my own sister. I always craved for one. After all she is the best example of a sister." Samuel broke down. 

This was his first time breaking down in front of anyone. "It's too early for this drama; All I ask for you is to continue with your side of the story. Oh also meet them...

He is Lee Jin Ki aka Onew , next to him is Kim Ki Bum aka Key, next to Minho is Lee Tae Min aka Taemin."  Y/n stated, pointing each of them as called out.

"Wait how do you know them?" Kim Jaehyun asked. He looked a little bit shocked, startled and scared.

"She is our sister-in-law. Aka the wife of Choi Minho." Onew smirked at him, looked at Jae-Hyun's expression.

"Well, you better tell the truth, or you will soon end up like your father." Taemin threatened Samuel.

"How do you know my father?" He asked genuinely concerned. "Your father has a history with our group. We were searching for him for so long. And now that we finally got him under the same roof as us. We'll make sure to torture him to death." Key said, smirking.

"What do you mean-" Samuel was cut off by an annoyed Y/n.

"Aish, he is the reason why their team is incomplete. You don't deserve to be enlightened with whatever happened and just tell us what and why?" Y/n was stern, and her eyes were hard.

Even though her mother ran away with Jisoo, she still got to know about her whereabouts, just pretended to not know about it to keep both the sides safe. As there was a threat and war going around that time.

"I'm so-orry. I'll continue!" Samuel said. He took a deep breath and started telling what happend.

******

[Sameul is telling BTS and others]

After I came back to our mansion, I was told that I have a new mother and a sister. I was ecstatic knowing that I will also get the love which BTS received by Y/n.

I took care of her like an elder brother will do to their younger sister. I never knew that she had 7 older brothers. That was until that unfortunate night-

"Why are you being an ass oppa? You are not even my real brother. Why do except me to entertain your friends. I never like your so-called friends. So, keep this shit in your mind that as long as your friends with them I am no one to you. Got that? I wish my mother never ran away from my real family. I would have still been with my real brothers and Y/n unnie." Jisoo lashed out.

I gave her a tight slap. I never thought anything could hurt. I had no idea why she lashed out on me. "Why are you behaving like this. Kim Jisoo!?" I screamed at her.

"Because your friends are trying to take advantage of you being my brother and trying to touch me without my permission." Jisoo said. Her eyes welled up with tears.

"They are molesting me oppa. Why don't you stop them when they touch me in front of you... you think that's a friendly touch... but it's not. If you don't stop being friends with them soon, they will rape me and maybe kill me too. Why can't you understand that they are bad for you as well as me!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"Are you going to trust her than us? You have known us for longer time than her. Why are you blindly in her side. She is using you can't you see it. She herself told she was happy with her previous family and her precious brothers." one of my friends said.

I confronted them and trusting them over her was the biggest mistake of my life. I never knew I was friends with monsters. That night before Jisoo took her last breath she gave me her phone, there was an audio recording going on. When I played it, my entire world crashed on knowing how they were just using me for using her. They were the sons of our enemy. I wanted to make everything right. But it was too late.

I was jealous of her brothers, that even after being away from her... she always thought about them. She had written letter for them, but it never reached them. 

Her last words were, to reveal herself from the immense pain she was going through. She told me to end her life but before that, give all those letters to her brothers.

I shot her in her heart after promising her. I came back here only to find my love for Y/n going crazy when I found her helping other people who can't help themselves.

I wanted to talk to her, but it seemed like she didn't recognize me. I joined the same law firm as her through my brother's identity.

*****

"Here, these were the letters she told me to give you. Though I don't want to part from it. I keep my promises." He handed the letters towards GOT7. 

They all thanked him and took the letters, grateful for him to give them the letters, even though they were angry at him.

"Where do you think you are going mister and Mrs. Kim Jae-Hyun? You both are the cause of everything that happened to us. Even Samuel who was just a chess piece for your plans." Sonakshi pointed her gun at them.

"Sonakshi! Took you long time to come. Sorry, but my fiancé was not letting me go. I had to finally drag him out of his romantic side to the serious side." Sonakshi rolled her eyes when she felt her fiancé clinging on her free arm.

"CHA EUNWOO! GIVE HER SOME SPACE MAN, SHE IS YOUR FINACE SHE MIGHT RUN AWAY IF YOU KEEP CLINGING ONTO HER." Rohan shouted and pushed him aside from his sister.

Bangtan laughed at the annoyed expression Eunwoo had.

"Finally, you got my tigress... huh! But make sure she is happy or else you are in for a hell ride!" Y/n whispered in his ears, sending cold shivers down his spine.

"Lol! It's said not to mess with pregnant women and that just adds onto how dangerous Y/n, my soulmate could get!" Sonakshi laughed after tying up the idiots who were trying to run away even after being warned...

[Words: 1125]