Chapter 2: Our Youngest Sister?

Hey Bubbles!

This is the 2nd chapter of 'Their Neglected Sister' 

Enjoy reading~

[Word Count: 800]

_____________________

"She is Aera, Min Aera. Your youngest sister."

Youngest sister. Did he cheat on mother? Because she looks like 15 years. Is that why mother left us?

"Did you cheat dad... Is that why mother left us?" Jungkook asked with teary eyes.

"What the... Jungkook! She left when she was pregnant, I didn't know she was pregnant. I have done a DNA test and she is my daughter. You all are supposed to give love and care to her." dad said.

I was excited to have another sister, whom I can spoil. You all might be thinking that why am I excited when I already have Y/n... right? That's because I was always jealous of Y/n at some point, hence didn't do anything to spoil her. But now I will spoil her with my love and care.

All of us were enjoying our time with Aera. She seemed to enjoy it but she was hesitant looking at the door, as if waiting for someone. "Aera-ah, do you want to watch a movie?" Jin hyung asked as she was not ready to sleep after having dinner. She nodded excitedly. "What do you want to watch sunshine?" Hobi hyung asked. She grinned and said, "Frozen!"

We were halfway through the movie,

Suddenly we heard the door open. All of us were on our alert mode. I saw hyungs clutching their vest inside their shirt ready to shoot if there was any danger.

"What the fuck!?" Y/n screamed in horror looking at us. "What are guys doing here at this time?" She asked but we just ignored her and started going to our rooms.

"Aera-ah, come let's go..." Jimin said, grabbing her hands. "Who is she?" Y/n asked. We just rolled our hands.

"UNNIE!" Aera screamed once she saw her. "Hey kiddo, umm what are you doing here?" Y/n bend near her taking cupping her face. "I am your younger sister, Min Aera. Can I sleep with you please, unnie?" she asked.

She seemed confused but again we rolled our eyes at her. She frowned looking at us.

'We are sorry Y/n but you are no one to us anymore.'

"Huh, oh sure dear. Come let's go." She said, giving us a look. I looked at Jimin and he just shrugged, we both went to our room and slept.

****

You went to your room with Aera. You were just so confused as to what was happening, that it made you pop down on your bed. "Aera, I'll give you one of my night wears. Sleep comfortably, okay?" you said, finally sitting on your bed looking at Aera who was sitting on your swing.

 Sleep comfortably, okay?" you said, finally sitting on your bed looking at Aera who was sitting on your swing

"Your room is pretty unnie, can you help me set up my room as well?" Aera hopefully asked. You smiled brightly and nodded. Apart from having a thing for law, you were very good in interior designing. At the age of 13, you designed your and your sibling's room which everyone loved. Since then, you have always liked rearranging your room.

You took her to your wardrobe and gave her a matching nightwear. 

"Aww you look so cute Aera!" you beamed

"Aww you look so cute Aera!" you beamed. You told her to lay on the bed while she sorts out her dress in her wardrobe. "Unnie, I am scared." Aera whispered.

You wouldn't have heard her, if it wasn't so silent. "Why? Is everything okay?" You sat beside her touching her arms. She slightly flinched making you concerned.

"Aera, sweetie. Did you get hurt on your arms?" You softly asked, rubbing her back. "Y-yes." She quietly sobbed.

"Oh sweetie, let me check your arm and apply some medicine if needed. Will that be okay?" you carefully pulled up her sleeves and gasped.

Her right arm was bruised. You quickly rushed to your bathroom and took out the first aid kit. You softly took her arm and cleaned her bruises and applied some medicine.

"Calm down sweetie. I won't force you to answer me. You take your time and when you get comfortable then you can tell me or any of our brothers okay?" You softly said. She smiled lightly and nodded.

"Unnie, can I cuddle you?" She innocently asked, making you in awe of her innocence. "Sure baby. Come let's sleep." You spoke. She crept close to you. You switched on the small light and wrapped your arms around her.

"Good night sweetie. You are safe here with us." You whispered and both of you went into your small dream world.