Chapter 12: Married!

Hey Bubbles!

I hope you all are doing well. This is the 12th chapter of 'TNS'.

Enjoy reading~

[Words: 813]

____________

ℌ𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔴𝔢𝔦𝔯𝔡 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤. "ℑ𝔣 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔲𝔰 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔴, 𝔴𝔢'𝔡 𝔟𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔱 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔞 𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔩 𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔭𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔩."

~~~~~~~~

It's been two weeks since her engagement, and her brothers are trying to talk with her. It's also been two weeks since she is giving them cold shoulder. To their surprise not only her but also their youngest sister, Aera.

"Aera-ah, can you help me with the selection of the dress?" Jin asked.

She looked at him from her phone and sighed. He was older than her and she cannot disrespect Jin like that. She got to know who had planned to make her unnie suffer emotionally and mentally.

She was going to ignore them totally and would at least respond to the others who had no other option than to follow their older brothers.

"Y/nnie, teri behen toh mast nikli re. Usko pata hai kisko silent treatment dena hai aur kisko woh karke bhi issad dena hai." Sonakshi said, looking at the scene in front of her.

(Your sister is so cool. She knows who to give silent treatment and while doing that whom to give respect too.)

"Ha woh toh hai woh samjhdar. Abhi chal, papa, uncle aunty aur Minho shopping mall mein rukhe hue hai. Hume bhi chalna chahiye." You told her chuckling.  

(That she is clever. Now, let's go. Appa, uncle aunty and Minho might be waiting for us in the shopping mall. We should also go.)

Your brothers seemed helpless. Hearing your giggles, Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon and Yoongi looked towards you with some sort of emotion.

'I regret taking this decision. But we did it for her safety.' Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon thought.

<<Time Skip to wedding day>>

It was finally the day. A special day for every girl. "Y/n tu shaant ho jaa..." Sonakshi said, looking at the pacing bride. (Calm down Y/n...)

"Unnie, stop pacing around. It's making me giddy." Aera told, holding her sister's hands.

"What if I trip on my dress while walking on the aisle? What if I embarrass myself in front of everyone, my friends and my colleagues, and boss?" Y/n said in one breath.

"Unnie, stop rapping like Jin oppa. And calm down, you won't trip or embarrass yourself. You are looking so beautiful, I think Minho oppa won't be able to keep his eyes off you." Rose said.

"You look like a Queen. So chillax unnie!" Jennie said.

"Yeah, if I was a boy I would have right now snatched you from Minho oppa." Lisa said.