Chapter 1: Min Aera?

Hey Bubbles!

I hope you all are doing good.  

I was supposed to publish it yesterday but didn't hence...Here is the first chapter.

Enjoy reading~

__________

Waking up by the doorbell ringing, you stretched yourself from the uncomfortable position you were in. You had a bright smile on your face remembering last night.

"Good morning world." You said folding your blanket. You looked around and found no one. "Shit it's already 10am. Oppas must be the living room.

You quickly went to your room and took a warm bath to ease your body ache.

Meanwhile in the living room.

"Good morning hyungs, good morning appa." maknae line said I was still sleepy from last night. They sat down on their respective seats and put their heads down.

"Good morning Jiminie, Tae and Kook" their appa, Min Hanwook said. The boys snapped their heads up wide open.

"Appa...... APPA!" They screamed in realization that they weren't dreaming. Maknae line went to their father and hugged him tightly.

"It's soo good to see you appa. We missed you so much." They said, their tears brimming in their eyes. "I was just gone for two days and you three missed me so much?" he asked, chuckling at their cute pouty faces.

Hearing their scream, a little girl was woken up from her sleep. A girl who was not yet noticed by anyone. "APPA!!! You are back home! I missed you so much" you said launching yourself on your father's lap.

"Aigoo~ How is my baby girl doing? I heard you finished your law degree and passed it with flying colors." he asked, making you giggle. "Ne appa! It was so fun. I learnt so much. Oh, I forgot to tell you I have got placement in the Hanbada Law Firm." You father and your brother's eyes light up. It was a well-known firm, and they knew you had a lot of scope to be there in it.

"Really!!!??? That's so great! When do you have to join? 3rd of April." you said. You got down from your father's lap and sat down. "That means the day after tomorrow..." Jimin whispered but you heard him.

"Oh my god. Yes. I have to do some shopping before joining. Oppas, will you come with me?" you asked, looking at your brother waiting for someone to agree. "We have to go on a mission." they replied.

"A mission... Why was I not informed?"

"Not every mission should be informed to you." Namjoon said in a straight voice, making you frown.

'Jeez! What got into his pants early in the morning?' you thought and shrugged it. You jumped in surprise when you felt small hands around your waist.

Looking behind you saw a girl around 15. Her eyes looked so innocent. "Hey dear, who are you? And how did you come inside?" you asked gently. She simply looked at you "Unnie."

Mentally awing you looked around to see if someone knew her. Suddenly your phone lit up with your 'drunkards' group message.

'Drunkards'