Chapter 14: The Big Case

Hey Bubbles!

I hope you all are doing well! 

This is the 14th Chapter of 'TNS'. This is the chapter you all are very much waited for. 

From this chapter, BTS are going to do everything they can to gain back their sisters.

[Words:1122]

-------

"Sister and Brother relationship is like music, some high notes, some low notes... but always a sweet melody!"

*******

"Cheonam" (Brother-in-law) Aera called Minho. It's been a week since their marriage, and everything is going well between the newly married couple.

"Yes, sinui?" (Sister-in-law) Minho looked at Aera and Sonakshi who were at the door of his bedroom.

"We need your help in making our brothers jealous and learn their lessons to treat sisters with love, care and respect....no matter what." Aera said.

Minho nodded his head, looking at both of their determination in their eyes.

Y/n came out of the washroom with her wet hair tied in the towel. She went to her dressing table and opened the towel. Doing her skin care routine.

Not noticing her soulmate and her sister in her shared room, she continued what she was doing neglecting her wet hair. 

Minho looked at his wife and shook his head, slowly went towards her and grabbed her towel. "Wha-"

"Shh... Let me dry your hair, or you'll catch cold." He said in husky voice, near her hear.

She looked at the mirror and found her husband looking at her through the mirror. Her cheeks flushed red at the closeness.

Aera and Sonakshi giggled. Both of them had a face of cringe while Sonakshi was amused as well. 

'No one could make her flustered or blush but just a mare action made my soulmate blush.' Sonakshi thought with an amused grin.

"Our virgin eyes!" Aera screamed making the couple separate and blush in response.

"W-what are you doing here? In the morning?" She asked quickly brushing her hair. 

"We were here to discuss the plan for our brothers

"We were here to discuss the plan for our brothers. But where are you going Unnie?" Aera asked.

"I have to go to work baby. We will discuss about it after I come home. Will that be fine?.... Also don't you have school today?" Y/n asked.

Aera's eyes went wide in realization. "Oh... shit! What is today's day?' She asked.

"Monday" Minho, Y/n and Sonakshi said together. "Dashi run run run" she said running to the room she was living in.