Chapter 15: The Plan & Kim Jisoo

Hey Bubbles!

I hope all of you are doing well.

This is the next chapter of 'TNS'.

Enjoy Reading!

[Words:1012]

-----------------

Kim Jisoo.

She is the key to many answers to Aera and blackpink's heartbreak... Y/n's confusion and the Min brothers' treatment towards their first sister.

As confusing as it seems, if they find out what happened that year, that month, that night. Every piece will get connected and solve the unknown puzzle.

Who is Kim Jisoo, you may ask? Let's say Y/n knows Jisoo, even before anyone else. Not only Y/n but also the Min brothers.

 Not only Y/n but also the Min brothers

"She is like my younger sister. She is the daughter of Kim Hyein, who is my mother's best friend. Naturally, whenever mom used to go, I used to accompany her to escape the house because of being bored with all the males. And also because she had told me that her best friend gave birth to a daughter.

I was so happy to finally be around a girl. (laughs) I would used to stay with her most of the time because I knew how it was like to have seven older brothers and being the only girl child that time." Y/n replied, chuckling at the memory. Her eyes were filled with tears. She totally adored the baby Jisoo. The age gap between them was 13-14 years. 

"How do you know her though?" Y/n asked a little dazed. "Because that is the childhood pic of our Jisoo unnie. And even our Jisoo unnie's mother's name is Kim Hyerin." Jennie sobbed.

"But then how did you get separated?" Lisa asked.

"Just like how my mother ran away, aunt Hyerin was the first one to run away. I think that when she ran away that time she was conceived with Jennie. Cause if I am not wrong you are only a year apart from Jisoo.. Right?" Y/n asked.

"Yes... Unnie, that means I have a father and seven brothers?" Jennie asked.

"Welcome to my world Jennie unnie!" Aera said, making all of us laugh and Jennie groan. "Why the fuck.... But I didn't even know they existed... Do they know I exist?" Jennie replied.

"Do you want to meet your biological father and brothers?" Y/n asked.

"..... Okay. I am ready to meet them." Jennie informed her. "Come let's go then." Y/n said.

"NoW?" Jennie looked with wide eyes.

"Yea. come on, It's time that you met your father and brothers. You three too get ready."

Getting inside the car, Y/n drove off to the place where she enjoyed going the most in her early teens.

"Hello, I am here to meet Mr. Kim Woobin and their sons." She spoke to the head guard.