Chapter 6: BTS POV (Pt. 1)

Hey Bubbles!

I hope all of you are doing well.

So, here is the chapter 6 of 'TNS'

Enjoy reading~

[Words: 785]

_______________

We all got alert when we heard Aera scream 'Unnie'. But we were still in our places. Few minutes later we saw her coming in, she looked panicked and was crying.

Dragging Jin hyung, she told Namjoon/hyung to call our family doctor, which he complied.

"What's going on? Should we go down and check?" Hobi asked. He and Yoongi hyung looked tense. All of us were but they were older than us, and they had a responsibility to keep us safe.

"Let's go down and check." Yoongi hyung said. All of us followed him to the living room just to see Jin hyung talking to a guy and Aera on the sofa caressing long hair on her lap. She shifted the hair to the side to reveal the face of the girl.

A gasp left from our mouth. "Y/n" we whispered. What happened to her? Oh well, we don't give a shit about it. But looking at Aera who has tears flowing down, it hurts us.

All we can feel is anger. Because of her, Aera is crying and is in pain. Her clothes were blood stained. We rushed towards her.

"Aera-ah, did you get hurt? Why is there blood on your clothes?" Jungkook asked.

"Blood in whose clothes? What's happening here?"

We looked towards the door to see Appa. "Appa!" Aera screamed crying, she carefully kept Y/n's head on the sofa and went to embrace our father. Father had a look or shock and concern and then anger. "Appa... Unnie... hurt... blood." She cried, dragging him towards the sofa.

"Y/N!!!! What happened to her. Jimin ah, Jungkook ah come here and pick her up. Why didn't you all take her to the clinic? Quickly take her to our clinic." He instructed us. All of us, including that unknown man, came with us.

"Appa, I am not going to pick her up...."Jimin said. Jungkook agreeing with him.

"WTF DO YOU BOTH MEAN!!??" Appa screamed at Jungkook and Jimin.

"Don't worry Mr. Kim. I'll carry her." the unknown guy said.

"Who are you?" Appa growled at him. Aera, touched his arms, "appa, he is the one who brought her home safe. I think he should carry Unnie. Her own brothers don't want to carry her, so let her savior carry her appa." she said glaring at us.

"But her dress is soiled." Appa said, looking at us looking disbelieved. The unknown guy took out his shirt and put it on her.

"You seriously like those film heroes. You cool bro!" Aera said giggling. She went to Y/n's room to bring her clothes.

 She went to Y/n's room to bring her clothes

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked. "Your Jin hyung knows me and don't worry I am also a doctor. We have to treat her fast. She has an injury on her back." the guy said.

"You seriously like those film heroes. You cool bro!" Aera said giggling. She went to Y/n's room to bring her clothes.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked. "Your Jin hyung knows me and don't worry I am also a doctor. We have to treat her fast. She has an injury on her back." the guy said.

Our family doctor came rushing in. "Oh my god! You all quickly go out... Wait... Miss Min, will you mind waiting behind. I will need your help with your unnie." Doc Lee instructed.

"Why would she-" Jin got interrupted by his 'friend'. "Me and Miss Min will wait here."

"WHY."

"Keep quiet Jungkook. Doc do whatever you can, no one will disturb you." Appa said.

"But Appa."

"MIN JUNGKOOK. I WANT ALL OF YOU OUT OF THIS ROOM, EXPECT AERA, DOC AND THIS SAVIOR." Appa roared, making us flinch.

Min Y/n, this is the first time appa has roared on us. You are going to regret it.

A few minutes later, Aera came out telling us that Y/n has gained her conscious.

"Don't move too much unnie. You the blood will come out again." Aera instructed. "Don't worry kiddo. By the way, who brought me home?" She asked her.

"A tall, handsome and hot looking guy, unnie. Is he your boyfriend?" Aera asked.

"Huh? Who?"

"Look, I took his pick when he was carrying you." Aera showed her pone.

"Him!!?? Aish wtf." She said, making Aera giggle.

------

Who is the guy who rescued Y/n?

Is he Y/n's boyfriend?

How will BTS react when they know who he is?

How did Y/n end up like this?