Chapter 13: Mother

Hey Bubbles!

How are you all doing? 

This is the 13th Chapter of  'TNS'

[Words:1052]

___________

"𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛."

"You can call me omma dear." Minho's mother informed you. 

You were confused, at what she should call her. You can't just keep on calling her aunt since, you are now married into her family, to her older son.

"U-Uh... O-okay." you stuttered being hesitant. You were deprived of mother's love when she was a small kid. 

"My daughter, I'm not going to force you. I know you didn't have a motherly figure when you were growing up. If you are not comfortable with calling me omma, you can call me mom. Like Minho's friends call me." Mrs. Choi told.

Your eyes got teary listening to her mother in law's kind words.

"Don't worry omma. I am comfortable with calling you omma. Thank you omma, for accepting me as your daughter and giving me a second chance to receive a motherly love." You said. The mother daughter duo had tears running down their eyes.

"Oh my god. Just pull her into a motherly hug omma." Minho said, shaking his head at his mother and his wife. 

"Oh sush!" You and Mrs. Choi said in sync.

"What the-" He stopped looking them glare at him.

He raised his hands, surrendering.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Minho and Mr. Choi looked at each other and then at their respective wife, with a smile. They captured the moment in their phone and saved it as their wallpaper.

 "You should go to your room and get freshened up; you must tired with greeting everyone the whole evening. Minho ah, take her to your room. And you better take care of her." His mom said, eyeing him up at the end of the sentence.

You giggled at the comic face Minho had after hearing her last sentence. "I am offended omma. You are threatening your son for your daughter in law?" He said, placing his palm on his left chest.

Their Neglected Sister|| BTS ff|| ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें