Chapter 7: Where are my oppas?

Hey Bubbles!

I hope all of you are doing well. Here is the chapter of 'TNS'.

Enjoy reading~

[Word:1212]

____________

Everything was so good (to be true). We loved and cared for each other so much that we couldn't start or finish our day without spending some time with each other.

Why did it change? Is it because we are growing up... or we are growing apart? But why only me?

I know. I'm not selfish but I'm hurt. They won't spend time with me but whenever she comes home, it's like they have all the time in the world.

Neither do I hate her nor am I jealous of her, in fact I'm happy that they love her so much. She, Min Aera is the youngest of our siblings.

"Unnie, can you tie my hair please?" Aera said puffing while holding her hair. "Aigoo..., what happened to your hair baby?" I asked picking her up and make her sit on the platform of the kitchen.

"Nammie oppa spoiled my hair" she pouted with teary eyes.

I started combing her back-length hair, removing the knots and styling it. "Here! It's done." I exclaimed, admiring how cute she looks in this hairstyle.

"EhhYaa! I look soo pretty just like a princess." She screamed in excitement.

"Unnie, what are you making, you should be resting." She said looking concerned. "Aigoo, my baby. Don't worry, I'm fine. I am making my tiffin. You want me to pack some for you?" I asked her to make her grin widely.

"YESS! I love your cooking." She said kissing my cheeks. Aww she is so cute.

"Here you go my baby. This is your lunch box." I gave handed her lunch box to her.

I gave her a kiss on her head and bid her bye

I gave her a kiss on her head and bid her bye. Namjoon oppa and Yoongi oppa were going to drop her today. Since the day, I came home severely injured, they started to drop Aera. 

I took out my phone to see my friend's group chat.

Bangchan: Guys and girls~ we have got a new case.

Hwasa: Yes! We got the list of the groups as well.

Hyunjin: We have to work in the allotted groups, and we will be given parts of cases.

You: Send the pic here.

Jisung: Y/N!!! How are you feeling now? Like how is the wound?

Felix: We want to meet you~

You: You guys, come over. I have made food for everyone but since they are going out. No one is there to eat, and I don't want to eat alone.