Chapter 16:❤️Valentines Day Special❤️

Hey Bubbles!

I hope you all are doing well.

This is 'Valentines Day Special' chapter. 

I know I should have published this yesterday, but I was facing some troubles with updating part and I was exhausted from travelling to college and back home during my first day of periods.

[Words:1030]

---------

We searched up for some information about the Jisoo case.

Now we are heading home, when my phone rang. It was my cousin Rose.

OTP📲 (M= Minho; R= Rose)

M: Hey girl.
R: Don't girl me oppa. Have you decided what you are going to do tomorrow?
M: Yea.... Am going to Hanbada Law Firm to investigate further on the case.... why?
R: You are really dump oppa. Tomorrow is Valentines day. And its your first ever Valentines day with unnie. Please celebrate it with her...
M: Oh... but the case.
R: Oppa are you for real. You can do both you know? Take her out for evening to night. Work in the morning my dumb oppa.
M: Oh right I can do that. And Mind you, I am older than you. Give some respect girl.
R: Yea yea... whatever I want pics as proof. Or I'll tell aunt.

With that she cut off the phone. Well, it's not like I won't take her out. I will take their help.

<<Morning of 14th Feb>>

"Y/nnie.... let's come home together today after work." I told her, while we were having breakfast.

"I would love to.... I want to tell you something..." She said.

I observed her, she had an annoyed expression. I kept my hand on her thigh  "Is everything okay? Is this about the case? Or is someone troubling you?" I asked getting concerned.

She looked at me and sighed. "I'm not sure but I am getting full on bad vibe with that Samuel guy. Even though he is my partner for the case. But that's something which annoys me. He won't let me do things on my own and that's getting on my nerve.

And he also has the nerve to ask me to go on a date today."

My eyes widened and my jaws clenched. How dare that bastard? I will make sure no harm comes to my wife.

"Don't worry wifey. You don't have to worry about, till this case gets over... I will be there with you." I reassured her. Unknowingly rubbing her thighs to relax her. That's what I thought.

She choked on the food. "Oh my goodness. Here drink some water."

She drank the water and calmed down. Her cheeks and ears were red. "Are you okay? You are red." I said.

She turned darker shade of red.

"Stop looking at me like that." She mumbled. "Huh... what?" I asked, not clearly understanding what she meant.

"Nothing.... we are getting late." She said and got up taking the empty dished and put it in the dish washer.

We got in my car and drove off to work. "Wait.... here, wear this when we leave from work... okay?" I said handing over a package.

The day finish sooner than any other day. We got a lot of information on the Jisoo case. It's a lot of improvement than the previous investigations that happened.