Chapter 15: Dadi Sa In Action!

An absolute shit of a chapter that might make you wanna pull either yours or the characters' hair in frustration. So buckle up babies and keep commenting to let me now how well the chapter was delivered!

The orange hew was still fresh in the dawning sky

The orange hew was still fresh in the dawning sky. Birds were yet to stop chirping.

Sanskriti sighed heavily as her mind drifted of to the previous day's events. She knew Vedansh has to endure a lot and it might have taken a troll on his innocent mind. What she couldn't guess was the extent and intensity on the little guy's soul.

For the first time in the few weeks of her stay, Vedansh refused to have a sleepover at her room. She missed cuddling into his little warn body that night.

Vedansh was a stubborn headed 10 year old child. He always gets what he wants. This time he is adamant at not letting the only motherly figure left in his life. He was ready to sacrifice his comfort and give Sanskriti her space. If being clingy is the main reason of her denial to become his mother, he was ready to be distant. Even if meant craving her warmth for the nights and her company in the long days. No matter what, he was not ever going to let his Angel go away.

Arunaditya Singh Rathore. He was well known for his calm demeanor, peace seeking solutions and not-so-wicked business tactics in the country. It was difficult to say the same thing if the world could judge him at night. His inner turmoil and guilty soul didn't let him sleep at nights. He often cried himself to sleep, in the cover of darkness. With an innocent son craving for the love of his heartbroken ex-lover, he didn't know how to fix their lives. He was lost.

"It's never too late to win your love back, Arun." Dadi Sa's words kept playing like a broken tape-recorder in his mind.

"If you still love her, make an effort to fix things right. She deserves an explanation from your side. Atleast, after a decade of her feelings' demise." He remembers his Dadi Sa advising him.

He sighed at the puzzled situation. It wasn't easy to stand in front of the woman you love, and tell her why you betrayed her all those years ago. Especially, when she hasn't broken a single word about the issue since the day of her arrival. A ten year old son, would always contradict your arguments.

If you really loved me, how could you move on so easily to have a child with your loving wife? Was the question he feared to be asked by Sanskriti. He knew what the truth was but he couldn't let his selfishness tamper with his son's life. His son would be left heartbroken once he gets to know the truth.

The agonising truth of them not sharing the same blood line.

No he couldn't. Even if it meant to forever be in darkness, he would not deliberately remove the lights from his son's already dim life.

Ritika Devi Rathore, on the other hand, was mentally devastated to hear his grandson's unsuccessful love story. Only if she had been this stubborn all those years ago and asked Arunaditya about what was going on when he heard soft cries, the night before his wedding, may be all this would have been stopped. She, for once in her life time, felt guilty of her oblivion. Unknowingly, she was the reason of four innocent souls being unhappy all throughout their lives.