Chapter 70

United States Government Intranet

M1A3 AI Generated Image, notice it does not have the facilities nor the graphics that show it can support Q-UGV units

The strange Stryker-looking turret part may have been a placeholder on behalf of the AI generating the image. This may be a spot where modular weapons are attached.

Notice the weird fabric that is covering the tracks. That may be the AI trying to conserve processing power and not trying to draw most of the tracks.

We'll have a human graphic designer fully fix that image.

Operation is soon to begin, good luck to you all.

- Under-Secretary of Defense Alfred F. Jones [ A computer bug registered AFJ as the SoD ]

- [ Actual ] Secretary of Defense Amelia D. Wilder

Current list of Reunion Elites under allied authority:

Crownslayer - Lyudmila: FSB and CIA

FrostNova - Yelena: Rhodes Island

- New Roanoke Command Center

Let's hope our training for those LGD operators will prove useful for the future to come. I am going down there myself to ensure the success of these trainees.

- Eliza Cohen, 'Ash', RAINBOW Team

"Start Digging"

December 26th, Earth Time, 2055
October 27th, Terra Time, 1097

Rhodes Island Mobile Base

Kal'tsit was in her office, finishing up what she thought was appropriate to share with the United States and the United Nations.

The Doctor and various operators, and Rosmontis' Elite Operator Squad, along with the operator herself, were getting up and going into some of the aircraft that is topside of Rhodes Island.

A couple squads of reserve operators, the basic forces of Rhodes Island's generic pool of fighters, was also being deployed.

She opens up the brief case, and decides to spectate the operation through the digital system that the U.N. has set up.

She looks over at the complement that the U.N. is bringing for the operation.

1 Combined Arms Brigade Combat Team, and 3 Russian Reserve Companies.

Time to see how the Doctor handles commanding his team alongside Captain Enzo.

She then looks at the Doctor's complement in detail, which was also listed. The CIA, which gave them all these brief cases, were considerate enough to allow the Doctor to hook up the PRTS system.