Chapter 91

United States Government Intranet

Forces are moving into position, we expect nothing much to happen until then.

- The Doctor of Rhodes Island

The LGD and UN Military will be stretched here, so let's be careful

- [ New ] Unified Command Center of Terra

Got some problems. Civvies found out, thanks to the United Nations. Although thanks to Tomimi, things might not be so onesided with politics. Expect Civilian craft to try and head over there

- American Secretary of State

Kal'tsit is still breathing down our necks every time we ask her if we can test things with Rosmontis. Of course in environments that are not scientific in any capacity.

The A-10 hull test will have to wait.

- Researcher of DARTs

"In the wake"

The news has exploded in response. There was no saving secrecy after that, considering China was already leaking footage of the Sargon Jungles. Experts and historians gathered in digital meetings all over in the wake of the United Nations meeting.

In Honolulu, the people there were welcoming and receptive to Ms. Tomimi, some even giving her some flowers and other gifts. The News was trying to rush and catch up to her, but was being stopped by the US Marines that was protecting her and the other 2 tribesmen that was with her.

Tomimi sighed, as some reporters tried to get to the vehicle, only to be pushed back when Local police force began to respond. "Hey, hey, back away from the VIP!"

Inside, the Marine Squad leader sighed at Tomimi, "Sorry that you had to come in on that. But it is good that you managed to expose the PLA that way." She nods at him, as her fellow tribesmen took off their hoods. The vehicles began to move away, heading to a secure location. There was a chance that some want Tomimi's head for what happened and there is some who just want to bug her.

Others , who support China, most certainly want her dead for embarrassing China like that.

"It is not a problem, I am just happy that some of your politicians are sympathetic to us when we told them what was going on." The Marine sighed, "I'm just glad that things went well."

In the digital space, not so much.

"...in the revelations of there being actual natives down there on Terra, there is the rise of activist groups and..."

"...North Americans are showing a suspicious level of indifference to the whole relevation. This is European News, and we will..."

"...GMA Network, reporting in for the Philippines, there is a rise of protests and people..."

"Internet forums, Reddit, Twitter hashtags, everything has exploded in usage in regards to Terra-"

"There is now flagrant voices of support for Tomimi and the nation of 'Sargon'..."

"...is the Columbian Union? Why are they so similar to the United States?..."

On the digital space, things have completely gone to hell.

"Do you think that this whole revelation of Terra completely change the way our livelihoods currently are?" was a common occurrence.

For North America, there was very little indifference, except now the media outlets, influencers, and such are able to freely talk about the subject after having their people explore the American southwest.