Chapter 92

United States Government Intranet

Beijing is still pinning us retaliating against them. I don't think the PRC is up for peace with that.

Although they damn well know that any attempts to attack North America will end horribly.

Still dealing with the British Columbians and the Rogue CAF.

- Undersecretary of Defense

We have authorized our B-37As to use the SUDM-1L against the demons north of Yumen.

The codenamed for the bombers on the mission are:

"Executioner"

"Skyfire"

"Thunderstorm"

"Judgement"

"Hellspawn"

"Bravebird"

And... "Doom Slayer"

[ Note: for the love of god, who allowed those 2 to have that name?! ]

- Department of Defense

Civilians are getting riled up now that they can speak about Terra. We are going to ask Ms. Sawyer to start sending live footage to our news networks:

It should be Morning in Lungmen, so it's perfect time.

Also, the president of the Columbian Union wants an audience with the United Nations.

- President Mayla Hawthorne

Yes, I have heard on what have happened and I want my ambassadors or myself to testify. I have also decided to reveal my name, as I believe it will be critical for future relations.

...also is people like the PRC really the folk you have to deal with on Earth?

- President Elena Laila [ President of the Columbian Union ]

Yes unfortunately.

- President Mayla Hawthorne

...to the lord I was born under, I am sorry for you.

- President Elena Laila 

"Hayden's wake up call"

Lungmen

In the streets of Lungmen, Ms. Sawyer and her news van was setting themselves up. The reporter herself was in the middle of ensuring that her makeup was all in order. The woman made sure her horns were all nice and orderly. Ensuring that her Microphone was properly connected to the camera. 

The piece of equipment itself was also hooked up to an AMPV that had a ridiculous amount of communication equipment onboard. All of this was in place to ensure that her connection to the Earth's news communications networks was as stable and as clean as possible.

Nearby, was 2 soldiers, 1 British and 1 American, remaining on guard with their respective standard issue rifles ready to go. Reunion activity was still at Nil in the region, which was the perfect time to try and get the broadcast going.