Chapter 89

United States Government Intranet

F-35 Flight, codenamed "Thunder" under Captain Bill, has reached the objective point and returned with their munitions well spent and their Wingmen drones missing. Confirming our suspicions about the region near the city of Yumen.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have an Eldritch horror situation in the north ends of Terra and we must begin planning accordingly.

High explosive, Napalm, nerve gas if you have to. Do not resort to nuclear weapons.

- New Syracuse Command Center

Operations against the Ultranationalists have begun on the St. Petersburg end.

The Liberal Government has managed to effectively set themselves up in this city and is currently handling most of the western Russian Federation lands. Although we do not know how long that will last.

- American Secretary of Defense

The Russian Reserve Army on Terra is beginning to build up that town in Ursus even further, more buildings are being constructed, and developed the town further.

- New Roanoke Command Center

The United States Department of the Navy is beginning a general quarantine of the Magadan region, staying within the borders of Japan, with permission.

We need to contain the PRC, before they cause real big problems later.

- President Mayla Hawthorne

The USMC Navy down on Terra is currently saying their Semper Fis, and looking for the Stulfitera Navis. The coordinates are slightly off, but they will find it, eventually.

- Brigadier General Ursula, 13th Marine Division.

"Welcome back, let's get to work"

3:19 pm

Pvt. James Ramirez

Their craft landed in New Syracuse's airfield, instead of New Roanoke's Space Port. Apparently that launch complex was being used to supplemented large containers of supplies that was going to get ready to head elsewhere. They were all too glad that the space force's infrastructure to Terra was getting more sophisticated and advanced. Skyhooks using the gravity of other asteroids and stray moons to propel the ship towards the planet was the thing allowing for them to get back within a reasonable 1 and a half day period.

The rangers were concerned as to why they were landing in Lungmen, and not New Roanoke. However, they have been reassured that their barracks was appropriately moved to the main military base that was in Lungmen. The 75th Ranger regiment was now stationed in Lungmen instead of New Roanoke.

The Rhodes Island Landship has gotten near Lungmen in response to the fact that the operators have returned, and the Doctor, plus several others, Kal'tsit, and Physia, began to head on over. The Rest of Ace's Team, Scout and his team, Rosmontis. It was one big welcoming party for everybody returning from Earth. Daniel's 3 tanker team was ready to give him some choice words of "welcome back."

The ship roared, interrupting civil life in the ever going city for just a brief moment as the Houston-launched space ship began to make its landing on the airfield. It was able to do so in a fashion similar to a VTOL craft, and it was near impressive that it was able to do so.

Ms. Sawyer was not there to record the interaction, but several other media outlets, leaking to Columbia and Victoria, began to come on in and start recording the arrival.