Chapter 28

28: Gege Ran Away From Home?

Hearing Lin Miao, the Young Master decided to walk towards her.

Lin Miao ran towards him. "Gege! You came to visit me!"

Seeing her joy, he dropped his thoughts of Lin Miao forgetting him for her new friends.

"Yep, Dahuang and the other two puppies aren't eating much at home." The Young Master said in a gentlemanly manner.

The other girls were scared by Dahuang, but their hearts melted seeing the two chubby puppies behind it.

Then, they saw the Young Master.

Lin Miao quickly introduced him, "This is my older brother, Yu Jingxuan."

The other girls shyly introduced themselves.

Then the Young Master pulled Lin Miao away.

She didn't mind. She even became the one pulling the Young Master and the three dogs following them afterwards.

"Gege, I still have the pomelo I saved for you!" Lin Miao said.

"What if I never came?" The Young Master recalled the moment he called her.

"Then... Then..." Lin Miao couldn't think of anything.

There was one upside to Lin Miao moving to a town, which was that it was less busy, the buildings were shorter, skyscrapers were rare, and there was plenty of greenery and sunlight. Walking on the sidewalk, they had a feeling that the entire place was glowing golden yellow.

Lin Miao also quit thinking of a response.

Gege is here, I can see Gege again!

Lin Miao couldn't help but walk backwards to see the Young Master. She uncontrollably smiled dumbly as she stared at him.

Gege is here! We can eat sausages together! And we can share the pomelo!

Lin Miao had a strong balance. Coupled with the fact that the sidewalk was empty, she was all the more unafraid of walking backwards. However, the Young Master still held her hand, scared of her falling.

He noticed that Lin Miao's eyes were curved into crescents, smiling from ear to ear. "Are you really this happy?"

Lin Miao nodded, responding in a sugary tone, "I'm really happy that Gege is here!"

Okay, okay. Because of this sentence, all of the Young Master's negativity was washed away.

The door to her apartment wasn't locked, so they surprised Lin Miao's mother when they stepped into the apartment with the three dogs.

Lin Miao's mother quickly came back to her senses and poured some tea, "Have you eaten?"

"Mommy, he didn't eat yet." Lin Miao didn't know for sure, but she wanted her older brother to try some of their dishes.

"I'll go make some food. Do you have anything you prefer?" Lin Miao's mother asked.

The Young Master hasn't eaten his breakfast, not to mention his lunch, so he naturally accepted. "Thank you Auntie. Anything will do, I'm not picky."

Meanwhile, Lin Miao was already heading towards the kitchen.

Probably because they were in someone else's house, the three dogs quietly rested aside.

Lin Miao's mother looked at the three dogs.

"They aren't picky either." The Young Master said.

Dahuang, who had eaten raw yams and chestnuts: "Woof woof woof..."