Chapter 97

97: Your Face is So Hot

Under many different opinions, Lin Miao ended her athletic career. She felt lost.

Her original plan was to take the nationwide college entrance exams and enroll at a university, but while she was expressing her interest in universities, she had already received olive branches from many schools.

Lin Miao felt like a derailed train and quietly stood in place. She was undoubtedly not used to this.

But one thing for sure was that it was impossible for her to get into Yu Jingxuan's university through test scores alone.

She struggled to decide for some time but finally still decided to take the exam.

Yu Jingxuan was busy preparing for his postgraduate graduation study, so the two continued to meet up in the library, except now they went to Yu Jingxuan's university library.

Lin Miao's habit of waking up early came in very handy.

She woke up early in the morning, packed herself some milk and an apple, and headed downstairs. Her knee was still healing, so she had to be careful.

Then, she saw Yu Jingxuan waiting for her.

Yu Jingxuan carried a laptop with him. The library wasn't open when they arrived at the school, but because it was the time of the year when everyone was busy writing their academic papers, there was a long line of people waiting outside the library.

Lin Miao and Yu Jingxuan also lined up at the end, holding each other's hands.

Many people looked towards them, as they were both pretty well-known online.

However, no one bothered them.

Lin Miao drank her milk as she waited while Yu Jingxuan looked through her study plans behind her.

They needed a student card to enter the library, and people outside of the school needed a new pass every time.

Therefore, when it was their turn, Yu Jingxuan first led Lin Miao to get a new pass.

So everyone else saw the little couple register for another library pass while holding hands.

The two didn't say much, but they seemed to be in a bubble of their own. No one else could go in.

It was too lovely. A university girl, who was also writing her paper, struggled to hold back her fluttering heart, whispering to a person beside her.

Lin Miao and Yu Jingxuan paid no attention to others. They headed to a study room upstairs after Lin Miao got her pass.

The two naturally sat beside each other.

There were two more chairs in front of them, but weirdly enough, no one sat in them.

So, they had the entire table for themselves.

Lin Miao took out her textbooks, reading from the beginning again.

Two months prior to the Olympics, her books had been confiscated. She'd needed to focus entirely on badminton.

So she forgot many key knowledge points. She wasn't that type of person who could remember everything upon first glance anyway.

Yu Jingxuan was connecting to the university web, researching for his paper.

Looking at the words in the textbook, Lin Miao's emotions were mixed. It took her a while to calm herself again.

After a bit, she felt a bit irritated and couldn't focus, so she stood up, took a book, and headed out to the balcony.

There was a big balcony in the library. Many people chose to read there in the morning.