Can i kiss you

*Enids pov*

I just got to botany class a little while ago. I was gonna sit next to Yoko like I used to but she was sitting with Divina. probably because these past couple days of the new semester I've been sitting with Wednesday. so I sat next to Bianca instead, yeah she's kinda a bitch tbh but deep deep down she has a good heart. I mean she did help us a lot last semester. class has been pretty boring as usual so I've just been sneaking glances at my phone. one thing I did notice though is Xavier left for the bathroom like ten minutes ago and hasn't come back yet, odd.

*ten minutes later*

okay this is weird, right? Xavier has been gone awhile. I don't know why I care so much I mean we're not even that close but something is telling me to go find him. suddenly I'm raising my hand "Yes Enid?" our new teacher mr Rodriguez asks "may I go to the bathroom?" "Yes, just please don't run off like mr Thorpe seemed to do." good he has been gone awhile, well not good good but at least I'm not loosing my mind.

I got up and for some reason my feet led me to my own dorm. I walk in and am shocked at what I see. it's Wednesday and Xavier hugging?!... I thought that was just our thing.

*Wednesdays pov*

Xavier just asked me out. I don't know how to feel about this, because I feel nothing for him in that way. I don't know why he'd ask such a thing. I have no intention of falling in love, the very thought of it makes me wanna tear my heart out not figuratively and more then I usually do. although not in a good way like it usually would be.

"Xavier" I began but he interrupts me. maybe he wouldn't be so annoying if he was six feet under.

"Look Wednesday, I know you don't want love but maybe that's because you haven't found the right person yet. here I want to show you that all us guys aren't like Tyler, I got you a gift" he reaches in his pockets but I stop him.

"Fine I'll go out with you, but I don't want your gift." I don't know why I just agreed to this.

"Wednesday that's great! I'm honestly surprised you said yes the first time I asked.. but why don't you want the gift?"

"I don't have a good history with those" I say remembering loosing Enid's snood in Thornhills home.

"can- can I kiss you?" he suddenly asks. why on earth did he think I'd allow that?!

"No!" I say almost breaking out of my monotone voice in utter shock and annoyance.

"Oh sorry sorry I just thought- never mind" he suddenly gets a smirk on his face after a moment of what I'm guessing was awkward silence between us.

"Can I at least get a hug?"

"No"

"Oh come on you let Enid hug you and it's not like you like her right?"

"Fine" I agree though I'm not sure why I did. it's almost like I wanted to prove him wrong about me liking Enid.. in the way he implied. which I don't.

so he goes in and hugs me. I reluctantly hug him back. then the door opens and I see Enid. she almost looks upset?.