it will be over soon

*Wednesday's pov*

Enid looks terrified. It could be because of what happened just a few moments ago but I doubt it.. the fear in her eyes ignited when she saw Xavier.

He couldn't have been the one to do it, it was Rodriguez. still he could've been involved. but it's too risky to ask Enid any questions here. besides she needs to get to the hospital. so I'll have to just ask her there.

hopefully if he was involved, she doesn't alert him that she knows or remembers that information. stay strong Enid.

*Enid's pov*

I thought Wednesday just said they caught him?! did they catch the wrong guy?! I'm starting to feel faint.. no! stay strong Enid. you need to stay awake. so you- so I can tell Wednesday what happened. I'll do it when we get to the hospital. if we make it there.. hopefully he doesn't try anything. but I'm definitely not going to make the chances higher by blabbing to Wednesday right in front of him.

*Xavier's pov*

I wonder when Enid is gonna tell Wednesday what happened? that it was me, what is she waiting for? ugh it doesn't matter. mother's plan will work. it will be over soon. and Wednesday will be all mine.

*no ones pov*

After arriving at the hospital Wednesday explains Enid's injuries to the best of her knowledge to the doctors. they take a now half-unconscious Enid away leaving behind a worried Wednesday and a possible accomplice to a serious crime.

*Wednesday's pov*

How could I have not suspected Xavier before? He and Enid clearly weren't on the best terms. so he should have been at the top of my suspect list. is it possible I let my feelings get in the way? I never felt the romantic interest in him that he wished for. but I did grow to consider him a friend. I've let my personal feelings get in the way of a lot of things lately.. that needs to change. my wondering thoughts are interrupted by a doctor. "Are you Wednesday?" "I am." "Your friend is going to be ok. she has some stitches to the back but nothing to worrisome. they just need to be kept clean, so I'll give you the cream for that to help her apply it at about 6 pm every evening. will you be able to do that?" "Yes." "Okay then, right this way, she's been asking for you"

*Enid's pov*

Wednesday enters the room. and I'm filled with nerves, obviously about why tf Xavier is not in jail?! but also cuz I mean how could I not be nervous after Wens just confessed her love for me. at least I think she did.. still hoping she didn't mean it in a bestie way.

"Wens why tf is Xavier not in jail!?"

"So my suspicions were correct. How was he involved?"

Huh?!? by stabbing me in the back that's how!

"Wens he's the one who stabbed me! and kidnapped me!"

*Wednesday's pov*

But Xavier was with me and the others during the time Enid was missing. plus Thing saw Rodriguez do it. wait? could it be...

*Enid's pov*

"Enid was Mr Rodriguez involved in this at all?" Who? Oh wait as in our teacher?

"No?"

"I see" what's that supposed to mean?!?

"Wednesday what's going on?!"

"I'm just thinking." About?!?

"You believe me about Xavier though right?!"

"I do"

Good. It looked like she thought I was crazy for a second there.

A/N: sorry for taking so long with my updates lately. I've just been depressed so I haven't had much motivation.