Mother

*Xavier's pov*

Mother is masquerading as who appears to be a petite, hazel eyed, nurse. But it's as if i can feel her blue eyes piercing me from above, she has that effect on people. Bringing fear into them. not me of course! mother is only ever kind to me!

"Mother! Here to congratulate me?"

"I'm here to make sure everything goes smoothly, I wouldn't want anything to go awry"

In her own way.

*Enid's pov*

Oh my gosh I feel so torn! On one hand I still love Wednesday and her surprisingly soft (she must use Things hand cream) hands helping me with my medicine. But on the other she like completely betrayed me! Said she believed me, I put my trust in her, and she completely went behind my back! breathes out stop it Enid. You- I (damn it why do I keep doing that?) have a crime to solve. How did Xavier do this?

*Wednesday's pov*

I feel an ill (in a bad way) sensation in my stomach. I had believed it to be my damaged pride before, due to letting Xavier think he got away with his malice attempts. However I'm starting to question my original consensus.

It occurs whenever I am around Enid. It's not the feeling of love I recently placed around her, no it's something different. something not new but rare for me. I felt it around Enid before during a argument which resulted in her moving out of our dorm last semester, Guilt.

*"mother" pov*

I head to the bathroom to escape my sons chatter. It's not his fault really, if his father bothered to hold a conversation with him, he wouldn't feel the need to pour his every waking thought onto me.

I look up at "myself" in the mirror adjusting the messy brunette bun of hair that's found its way onto my face. Runa I believe her name is. The girl I'm pretending to be. She doesn't work Friday's.

The door suddenly opens and my face is pulled from the mirror to her.

"Hello, Principal Weems"