Dead Silence

*no one's pov*

Dead silence. That's what remained after Enid blurted out her feelings. in her minds reality she was waiting to be slapped and in her fantasy kissed. but instead..

"We should get to class" is the only thing Wednesday had to say before walking out the door.

Enid was left there stunned. 'I-is that it? is she just gonna shut me out?" Enid thought before sitting on her bed as tears rolled down her face. this hurt her more then some slap ever could have. Thing gave her a hug best he could manage for comfort. before leaving the dorm for the first time in days.

*Things pov*

I know her. She's trying to push Enid away because she actually really cares for her and to her that is weakness. But I can't let her, this is the first time I've ever seen her care about someone this much. I thought she was happy before because of Tyler but I was wrong, it's been Enid this whole time. I can't let her loose this feeling plus I can't stand seeing Enid this upset.

*no one's pov*
Enid stayed upset in the room, Thing went to go find Wednesday, and Wednesday walked to class although her mind was somewhere else...

A/N: wanted to give an extra chapter today since the one a couple days ago was so short (not me trying to make up for it with a extra chapter that's also very short😬😅) anyway, enjoy