poor enid

*Wednesdays pov"

Enid passed out right after our conversation which isn't surprising at all after the day she's had and all the injuries she took. Which means now is the ideal time to speak with Xavier, and set my plan in motion.

After locating him in the waiting room I ask to speak with him somewhere more private, and lead him to the hallway.

*Enid's pov*

Huh what's going on? Oh I must have dozed off.. wait? Where's wens?

I unplug the thing attached to my arm, hopefully that wasn't important. And make my way out to search for Wednesday. I hope she didn't confront Xavier alone, I hope she's safe.

I stop about halfway down the hall and duck behind one of those cleaning carts when I hear voices.

"Clearly Enid is suffering some psychological issues from the trauma" w-what did she say?

"I agree poor Enid, I'm just glad you trust me enough to know I had no part in this, thank you Wednesday"

"It has nothing to do with trust, but the facts are you were with us the whole time, meaning Enid must be mistaken"

B-but you said you believed me.

I run off when I start to feel tears falling from my eyes. And I think I accidentally knock something off the cart.

*a few minutes earlier Xavier's pov*

Wednesday took me to the hall to talk, Is this the part where she confronts me? Just remember what mother told you to say, that's all I have to do and I'll be fine.

She sighs "Enid told me you did this to her" this is it "But clearly Enid is suffering some psychological issues from the trauma" Wait what? Huh, looks like there's no convincing necessary. See mother I told you she really does love me, she trusts me over her pathetic wolf friend.

I give her a comforting smile and say "I agree poor Enid, I'm just glad you trust me enough to know I had no part in this, thank you Wednesday"

"It has nothing to do with trust, but the facts are you were with us the whole time, meaning Enid must be mistaken" get out of my head mother! she does so trust me, she just doesn't want to admit it that's all.

What was that clashing sound?

*Wednesday's pov*

I hear something hit the ground and turn in the direction of the noise. I see a blur of someone running away, it's most likely Enid. I hadn't expected her to wake up this soon, but I didn't think it impossible either. The plan should still go smoothly.

A/N: sorry for such the long wait on the update. I lost motivation on this story for awhile there, but starting now I'll try to update regularly-ish.