Didn't it though?

*Enid's pov*

I'm gonna do this, I can do this! I just need to look for clues, I need to- I need to pee.

Damn it bladder! ugh I see a bathroom down the hall, you better make it there or I'm gonna be pissed.. literally.

I get to the door and just as I'm about to push it open I hear voices.. one of them kinda sounds like Wednesday?

*weems pov*

How can she possibly know it's me? oh well it's a little early for my grand reveal but the results should be the same.

"Hello, Wednesday"

Even having her absurd name on my tongue irritates me. I bet that will change once I get to say it while she doesn't have that smug look in her eyes, once it's replaced with aching sorrow.

*Wednesday's pov*

She doesn't look as worried as she should, which is a bit concerning. but she's likely just too caught up in her own pride to process what's happening.

"Let's not make a scene about this, come with me"

"Don't I even get to have my villainous speech about how my plan succeeded?"

"It didn't"

"Didn't it though?"

*enid's pov*

My eyes are fluttering open and I'm tied up to a tree overlooking a cliff side view. This isn't right.. l know because I still really have to pee.. and I'm tied to a cliff. I look over and I see Xavier. This again?

A/N: Sorry this took so long as I've stated before I have some mental health stuff I'm dealing with. And that it's so short.. but are you really surprised? I'm not very consistent with chapter length. Anyway, at least I'm feeling ok enough to write, take that depression!🐤