25

Suddenly an idea popped into her mind.

Becky came out of the room carrying a towel and clothes that she would use after she took a bath later.

"Where are you going?" asked Freen who was in living room.

"I want to take a bath"

"Where?"

"Aunt Pattrine room"

"Oh"

Becky wants to walked away but stopped by Freen.

"Wait!"

Becky stopped her steps.

"What do you want?" asked Becky.

"I just want to remind you, the facilities in aunt Pattrine room is my stuffs too"

"K,fine. Then I will ask permission to our neighbours to let me take a bath in their house. I will say to them my wife is meanie person"

"Wife?! How dare you admit that I am your wife, if it were me, I would not admit that you are my wife" Freen said and laughing.

"If that's the case, I'll call you boss" said Becky sighed.

"Then you will be my maid in this house. So that you can use my stuffs in this house but I don't want to share foods with you. You must buy your own food if you want to eat"

"Fine, if that's what you want"

"Go move your stuff to the maid's room. It was beside aunt Pattrine room"

Becky had to hold back the annoyance in her heart. She was so annoyed that she had to bite her lips to hold back her anger right now.

"Ok" Becky said briefly.

She immediately left Freen who looked at her with death stare. She felt like she wanted to cry because Freen's treatment was really too outrageous.

It's only have been one day since she was stayed. Freen has made it very difficult for her.

"Becky, why are you bringing your stuffs here? This room for maid only" said Pattrine with serious face.

Becky just stay silent.

"Aunt, from today onwards. She will help aunt do the chores in this house" said Freen.

"Becky?"

"Yes" said Freen.

"But, Becky..."

Freen stared at Pattrine with a coldly stare. Pattrine knew that, no one can disagree her decision.

Pattrine lowered her face and did not dare to answer Freen. Without a word, Freen immediately left Becky and Pattrine.

"Be patient, Becky" said Pattrine when Freen was no longer seen.

"It's okay,aunt. I'm used to getting treated like this. For me, it's not a problem anymore" Becky said as she entered the room.