98

Becky looked at her with death stare.

"If you're scared, you can hug me later" said Freen.

"You take advantage on me"

"No" Freen denied it.

"I want cuddle"

"That's what I wanted to hear from earlier" said Freen. She cuddled Becky.

Becky buried her head into Freen's chest.

"Your smell like strawberries"

"Of course" said Freen proudly.

"Why you didn't enroll me at taekwondo class?"

"Krystal's friends training there. I'm afraid you are being bullied by them even though Krystal is already in jail. Krystal likes to gossip about people, she must have told her friends about you"

Becky nodded her head. Becky likes the smell of Freen's body which causes her to grab Freen's neck.

"Becky"

"I'm addicted to your smell"

"If that's the case, I'll take a shower with strawberry-scented body wash every day. Four bottles should be used for one day"

"Stupid" said Becky.

"I'm not stupid. Becky, will you leave me again?"

"Of course"

"Why?" said Freen with her sad tone.

"I'm still study, Freen"

"I will follow you to the England. Who knows someone is messing with you? I can kill them" said Freen with her innocent face.

"No need to follow me. I will be back after graduation"

"No. I must follow you. I promised I won't expose our relationship. Let's stay lowkey"

"Do what you want" said Becky sighed.

"Thank you, Becbec" said Freen.

"Welcome"

Freen gently pinched Becky's cheek.

"Soft"

"Stop. I want to sleep"

"Ok. love you, baby"

Becky ignore Freen words.

"I will make you fall in love with me"

"Hmm..."

Becky felt asleep while Freen still busy caressed Becky's hairs.

She couldn't see Becky's sleeping face because Becky hid her face in Freen's chest.

"I want to see her sleeping face but how!!! My gosh!! I'm regret asked her to cuddle with me" said Freen.

Freen tried to move her body a little. Becky squirms that made Freen scared.

She was afraid Becky would wake up.