27

"Aunt, do you have some money?" asked Becky

"I have but not much. What's wrong?"

"Aunt, do you have five million?"

"Of course,not. Five million is a lot amount"

"Ok"

"Do you need anything,Becky?" asked Pattrine.

"Just asking"

"If you need it, just asked Freen. She will give it to you" said Pattrine to Becky.

Becky only answered with a smile what Pattrine said.

When it's noon, Freen returned home with Michael.

While they were eating, Becky came out of her room. Michael, who was eating, stopped when she saw Becky coming out of the maid's room.

"Freen..."

"Don't talk when eating" said Freen cutting off Michael's words.

"But,Freen. This seems..."

"I said don't talk when eating" said Freen coldly.

Michael remain silent while releasing heavy breaths  when Freen said those words.

After eating, Michael went to his room while Freen went up to her room. Sometimes, Michael stays in Freen's house because he don't want to be lonely at his parent's house.

When Becky looked at Michael is not with Freen. Becky takes this opportunity to talk to Freen now. She immediately went up to the second floor to meet Freen.

Becky knocked on the door of Freen's room.

"Come in" Freen said from inside.

Becky went inside with heavy steps like there were nails in her feets.

"Freen, I want to talk..."

"Spill it!" said Freen without turning her head up. She still focused with her laptop.

"I want to borrow five million" said Becky.

Freen, who was busy with her laptop, looked at Becky.

"Borrow? Heh, finally,  your truth attitude already exposed such a gold digger" said Freen in a mocking tone.

Becky was silent for a while.

"Do you have it?" asked Becky trying to be as calm as possible.

"You think I'm your bank, which you can withdraw money whenever you need" said Freen.

"Just say yes or not. If you can't give it to me. That's fine"

"I can't borrow it to you. You think you have a job to pay it back? Do you want to sell yourself to pay it?"

Hearing those words, Becky couldn't contain her emotions anymore. Tears suddenly fell down.

"Just say that you can't lend it to me!" Becky said with her crying face.

Becky immediately left Freen's room. It felt like she wanted to shout and say that Freen was asshole. Unfortunately, she couldn't do that.

Becky sat on the floor. She leaned her back against her bed in the room. She was still crying. Her heart is hurt because of Freen's word just now.

Becky's stopped crying when her phone rang. A short message displayed clearly on her phone. Becky opened the message.

"Send five million to me, in this evening if you don't want I do something to your grandma"

After read the message, Becky threw the phone on the bed.