38

Becky kicked the bald man private part and ran. She wiped her tears up while running.

She ran as fast as she can. When she wants to turn left, she fell because tripped.

She looked at her knees which are already bleeding. She sighed and stood up.

She opened her high heels and threw it.

Six man chase Becky from behind. Becky ran again after looked behind her.

"Girl!!! Stop there!!!! Our boss, Freen already sold you to us!!!"

Becky burst her tear when heard the words.

A car sped toward Becky. Becky was shocked and stopped running.

Michael who inside the car brake it. He was going outside with Freen and Pattrine. Becky ran towards Pattrine and hugged her. She was still crying.

"Aunt, Freen sold me" said Becky tried to explain.

Freen, Pattrine and Michael were confused.

"Help me,aunt. They want to catch me"

Michael caught a glimpse of six man running towards them.

"We have to go now" said Michael.

They're going inside the car. Michael drove it fastly.

Freen looked at Becky with rear view mirror. Becky still sobbing.

"Becky, is that true what you said just now?" asked Pattrine carefully.

Becky nodded her head.

"They said Freen asked me to go somewhere. I don't know where untill we reached at that place"

"What place?" asked Michael

"Club"

"You don't feel something wrong when you're going into the club?"

"No. When I heard they said it was from Freen instructions. I agree without feeling something wrong."

Freen just stay silent when heard it.

When they reached home, only Becky and Freen still sat inside the car.

"Becky, let's go inside" said Michael.

"No, I don't want. I scared they will come again" said Becky trembled.

"Michael, let's go to the mansion"

Michael looked at Becky.

"Aunt Pattrine and her can come with us" said Freen coldly.

On the way to the mansion, Freen secretly saw Becky using the rear view mirror. Becky lean her head on Pattrine head and asleep.