49

"Becky, do you used your own car come here?" asked Lisa.

"No. Someone sent me to college today"

"Who pick you later?" Sana asked still cling into Becky's arm.

"I don't know but someone will take me home later" said Becky.

"Do you want us to wait with you here?" asked Yuki.

"Nevermind. You guys can go home now" said Becky.

"Ok"

Yuki and Lisa went to their car. Sana let go of Becky's hand.

"Doll, let's meet tomorrow" said Sana.

"Ok"

Sana gave Becky's kiss on the cheeks before she left Becky. Becky was shocked.

"That is goodbye kiss from me! Bye doll!!" Sana ran away after kiss Becky's cheek.

Becky is waiting in the waiting area. Suddenly, Freen's car stopped at waiting area.

"Becky" said Michael.

Becky then got into the car. Michael focused on driving the car carefully.

"How's your first day?" asked Michael.

"Good. I already have friends now"

"Ooo...."

After arriving at the mansion, Becky went into her room to clean herself. After that, she slept until 6 pm.

She woke up when her heard Pattrine's voice calling her from outside.

"Becky, now it's dinner time. Go eat now "

"Ok"

Now Michael, Pattrine, Freen and Becky are at the dining table. They ate in silence.

"Aunt, can I ask you something?" Becky asked when stopped eating her food.

"What do you want to ask?" asked Pattrine.

"Aunt, are you the one that makes the heart-shaped bread and cute bento?" asked Becky.

"N.."

Freen quickly cut what Pattrine wanted to say.

"Of course, aunt made it" said Freen with cold tone.

"Please eat in silent. I don't want to hear any voice when having dinner with me" said Freen again. They then ate in silence.

After the meal, only Freen and Becky were in the living room. Becky is busy doing homework meanwhile Freen have a meeting online with her staffs. She sat far away from Freen.

Becky sat on the floor to make it easier for her to write at the table. She was surprised when she heard Freen yelling at her staff.

"Please make that reports perfect!!! There are so many mistake!? Kindergarten kids are good at writing reports like that too!! I already gave you guys one week but this is the result of the work you all gave me!! What the hell!!!" shouted Freen.

Freen threw her laptop and it hit Becky. Becky's forehead turned red because of the laptop.

Becky rubbed her forehead.

"It's hurt" said Becky in her low voice.

Freen just kept silent.