118

Freen checked Becky's temperature with her hand. She was worried when Becky's body temperature was hot as she touched Becky's forehead.

"Becky, have you taken your medicine?" asked Freen worried.

Becky nodded her head. Suddenly, she remembered that she hadn't brushed her teeth yet. She was afraid that if she opened her mouth now, Freen could smell the vodka she drank.

Becky covered her mouth and tells Freen she wants candy.

"Give me sweets" said Becky.

"Here" said Sana.

"Thank you"

Becky eats the candy that Sana gave her to get rid of the smell of Vodka in her mouth.

"Lisa, we will sleep in your villa today" said Tee.

"Okay"

Freen carried Becky to the bedroom. She took cool fever and stick it on Becky's forehead who was lying on the bed.

"If you feel uncomfortable, let me know"

"I'm okay now. Can you cook food for me? I'm hungry. I just drink Vod...Juice. Yes..drink juice just now" said Becky. She almost mentioned she was drinking Vodka to Freen.

"What food do you want me to cook?" asked Freen.

"Gambas"

"Okay" said Freen. Freen left the room and went to the kitchen. Becky's friends entered Becky's room with a happy feeling.

"You deserve an oscar awards" said Yuki. They gave a thunderous applause to Becky who was good at acting sick.

"Of course" Becky was proud of her performance. She had saved herself and her friends from being devoured by lions.

"Earlier I was investigated by Tzuyu. She asks why didn't Becky go to the rest room instead of skipping and she tells about a classmate of ours telling them we went to Lisa's villa too" said Sana.

"You are just like me. Jennie asked me various questions about this. There was one question that I couldn't answer earlier" said Lisa.

"What question?" asked Becky to Jennie.

"Why don't you call Freen if Becky is sick?"

"Jennie must have asked questions about why you all didn't tell Freen about Becky being sick and why Becky didn't contact Freen,right?" guessed Yuki.

"Yea" said Sana.

"I was asked the same question earlier" said Yuki.

"They are smarter than us. We'll die if they find out we lied to them" said Lisa.

"The one who will die later is me. This is my idea" said Becky with a feeling of fear.

"You will die first" said Yuki.

Freen and her friends are in the kitchen. Tzuyu asked her friends questions about their partners.